4.00 star(s) 82 Votes

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Meh... forcing Leilani on us is a mistake and the game goes south with that. So far every other Girl was avoidable (except Justine, which is fine considered the premise of the game) But Leilani? Meh...

Just, fuck choices and make it kinetic if you dont want the players choose a different road as you want to. That way i wouldnt even play it in the first place and get annoyed by it.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Meh... forcing Leilani on us is a mistake and the game goes south with that. So far every other Girl was avoidable (except Justine, which is fine considered the premise of the game) But Leilani? Meh...

Just, fuck choices and make it kinetic if you dont want the players choose a different road as you want to. That way i wouldnt even play it in the first place and get annoyed by it.
To be fair, nothing really happened with Leilani yet.

The devs still have the opportunity to make her avoidable without touching the previous scenes.

Reactions: nasam

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
To be fair, nothing really happened with Leilani yet.

The devs still have the opportunity to make her avoidable without touching the previous scenes.
Well... the bootlicking and overall appraoch was already enough. But the game has problems with inconsistency all around anyways.

Reactions: Xarin

Fjordanian

Jan 3, 2020
is this working? i did a fresh install and put the gallery.rpy in the game folder and it doesn't do anything for me.
When applying the mod, insert the entire menu scripts folder into the game directory, not just the gallery.rpy file. This worked for me at least.

LOD6

Oct 7, 2018
Anyone know if there has been an update with android, just tried installing this and got message not got before about how uses something with phishing voice scam. Pretty confident it's all good, but wondering if anyone else got this message on android version?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
"but I have plan to deliver around 14 chapters.” <---- (early access bit from the Steam store page)

So, 5 more updates/Chapters to go (if nothing changed) and when a game is completed, you'll see the "completed" tag in the title.
Makes sense to me when you look at story progression up to now. (y)

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
"but I have plan to deliver around 14 chapters.” <---- (early access bit from the Steam store page)

So, 5 more updates/Chapters to go (if nothing changed) and when a game is completed, you'll see the "completed" tag in the title.
Just 14 chapters?? Well then this is most likely going to be a huge disappointment. So, some math:

Ch1 316 renders
Ch2. 260,
Ch 3 252
Ch 4 134 (!)
Ch 5 155 (!)
Ch 6 227
Ch 7 212
Ch 8 167 (!)
Ch 9 301

Since we're already at Ch. 9 and the last three chapters or so have been so short, in fact all of them have, I have no idea how he's gonna tell the remainder of the story with 1500 renders, give or take (if we go by how many renders on average the last 2-3 chapters had). Chapter 10 is supposedly coming next month so it's going to be short most likely. So that leaves what? 4 chapters to close everything and develop Leilani, the barista, kayley and Justine???
There is no way we're going to get a satisfactory resolution with 5 chapters left which are most likely going to be of similar sizes to the ones that came before.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
make it 20 chapters even with 300 renders around each one , as decent as they are till now , and nobody will complain > <

want and waiting for the corruption path or scenes of the dilf T.T

Reactions: faramata and Wailen
Jun 30, 2024
Just 14 chapters??

Since we're already at Ch. 9 and the last three chapters or so have been so short, in fact all of them have, I have no idea how he's gonna tell the remainder of the story with 1500 renders, give or take (if we go by how many renders on average the last 2-3 chapters had). Chapter 10 is supposedly coming next month so it's going to be short most likely.

Like I said, if the plans haven't changed (idk what the Dev is planning now vs back then) he can do many things, what he's deciding to do, I have no clue. I'm not counting renders. I'm going by the playtime/plus the stuff he mentioned in the Early Access info box.

"NOTE: This is not a regular update but the part missing from Chapter 9.
There's not much content in this, if you want something substantial please wait for chapter 10.

NOTE: To compensate for this, the next update will be releasing next month"

I don't know how long the 9th Chapter was since I didn't play it, so I don't know how much extra time you got with the second part of Chapter 9. Don't know how long this Chapter 10 will be if it's gonna be released next month. But seeing "substantial" let's see if it is indeed substantial or not.

Also, he mentions this in the EA box

“The early access build contains 6 chapters of the game.
Around 2 to 3 hours of content.
There's also some extra content in the -extra- menu.”

Seeing 6 Chapters = 2-3 hours' worth of content. When other games can have one Chapter last 1+ hours. I already knew it was going to be short and probably not have much content (li wise) I don't think they will have proper endings (the side girls) they are probably there just for a sex scene or two (idk since my MC is avoiding the side girls)

Another 6 or so Chapters and that's another 2-3+ hours' worth of play time. Since we are at Chapter 9, and you said it yourself, the updates before the 9th were short too. Usually, when a game gets updated in 2-3 months, the updates are never usually long.

“A chapter for the game usually takes 2 to 3 months to make which I release as updates regularly, I hope to continue delivering content at that cadence."

It also depends on the path you are on. If you stick to one path, that path probably doesn't get much content than the other path and etc. You can't expect a bunch of hours of gametime when the Dev is releasing updates quickly (2-3 months) and you have to take in the "animations" stuff too, which take a lot of time to make.

I do wonder what the "extra content" will include (I haven't checked it) is it more stuff to playthrough or just images?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 82 Votes