4.00 star(s) 82 Votes

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
View attachment 3823360
I thought you retired from making mods?- Cheers :sneaky:

Hi, do you know why it shows me the below error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 171, in script
    jump expression _in_replay
ScriptError: could not find label 're_01'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 171, in script
    jump expression _in_replay
  File "C:\Users\win\Desktop\Lost.at.Birth.Ch.9CE.Part2-wlm\renpy\ast.py", line 1698, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\win\Desktop\Lost.at.Birth.Ch.9CE.Part2-wlm\renpy\script.py", line 1103, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 're_01'.

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Lost at Birth 0.9
Fri Jul 12 22:51:22 2024

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Howto make couple more pages for save slots? :unsure:
- it seems with new version it abruptly stops at 11.
Use the file posted below and overwrite the one in the "game" folder.

Untitled.png
I gave you 256 pages now.

Edit:
Old saves will will load and play normally with this file also., as requested.

Cheers

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Looks to me like game corruption of some sort.
I tested my game - and could not reproduce that error.

Re-download the game again - and DO NOT overwrite the old game folders or files.
The ren'py version changed, and so did most of the games coding and file locations.

Use the file I posted above and your old save will still work in this updated version.
I edited that when I added more game slots.

Cheers

Last edited:

Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
A beautiful game with a great storyline. Well done developer, I wish you inspiration in your further work on the game, and more donations from fans of your talent.:cool:(y)

Reactions: faramata

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
So I think I mentioned this before, but I wonder if Leilani is doing some shady stuff with the company funds, either on her own or together with someone else? And she's trying to get the MC roped in, maybe try to pin what she's doing on him? In chapter 6 she comes on to him and says "We might need to make some adjustments to certain documents." And then later she says "Nothing out of the ordinary, I just need someone that I can trust". And then she butters him up about how reliable he is and how maybe they could get a better relationship that would extend on a personal level, so with him thinking with his dick, as we see in chapter 9, where something seems to be wrong with accounting numbers, and they start getting physical, it makes me very curious where this is going. Good thing chapter 10 is coming next month (hopefully).

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
So I think I mentioned this before, but I wonder if Leilani is doing some shady stuff with the company funds, either on her own or together with someone else? And she's trying to get the MC roped in, maybe try to pin what she's doing on him? In chapter 6 she comes on to him and says "We might need to make some adjustments to certain documents." And then later she says "Nothing out of the ordinary, I just need someone that I can trust". And then she butters him up about how reliable he is and how maybe they could get a better relationship that would extend on a personal level, so with him thinking with his dick, as we see in chapter 9, where something seems to be wrong with accounting numbers, and they start getting physical, it makes me very curious where this is going. Good thing chapter 10 is coming next month (hopefully).
Emphasis on start getting physical, I kinda felt getting blue-balled by the Dev with that scene.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Emphasis on start getting physical, I kinda felt getting blue-balled by the Dev with that scene.
Yep, well, for some reason this chapter was really short, but if we get the next one next month, I can live with it. Chapter 9 was really buggy and apparently required a code rewrite, so I can see why it was so short, especially if the dev's real life got in the way. TBH this is one of the few AVNs I like, so maybe I'm willing to overlook certain stuff, especially since at least so far there have been no insane delays, like with other AVNs.

Reactions: GifMeMore1987

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Yep, well, for some reason this chapter was really short, but if we get the next one next month, I can live with it. Chapter 9 was really buggy and apparently required a code rewrite, so I can see why it was so short, especially if the dev's real life got in the way.
That makes sense.
TBH this is one of the few AVNs I like, so maybe I'm willing to overlook certain stuff, especially since at least so far there have been no insane delays, like with other AVNs.
Agreed, I don't even mind that your choices don't really have an impact, because other AVN's I tend to do one quick playthrough and use a gallery unlocker to see the missed content. Heck, some games that feel like they are too time-consuming I stopped playing and went straight to the unlocked gallery (if the LI's are worth it).

Reactions: faramata

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I like how the dev is so on point with MC's daughter - relationship aside - but her behavior completely matches with the real life.

Also Leilani is for sure doing some shady stuff. Makes me wonder where all those parameters (dominant, cautious, dark path) will lead to at the end.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
I like how the dev is so on point with MC's daughter - relationship aside - but her behavior completely matches with the real life.

Also Leilani is for sure doing some shady stuff. Makes me wonder where all those parameters (dominant, cautious, dark path) will lead to at the end.
Damn, I called it. I've only just now gotten to playing that scene and this is what Leilani tells the MC. "Huh? Do you really think so? You'll soon see just how much stuff we can get away with now that we’re together." She's probably stealing money from the company, so she wants him in on it, and he'll most likely end up the fall guy later, or get in some serious trouble trying to cover his tracks even if Leilani doesn't betray him.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
N
Damn, I called it. I've only just now gotten to playing that scene and this is what Leilani tells the MC. "Huh? Do you really think so? You'll soon see just how much stuff we can get away with now that we’re together." She's probably stealing money from the company, so she wants him in on it, and he'll most likely end up the fall guy later, or get in some serious trouble trying to cover his tracks even if Leilani doesn't betray him.
Not sure what's with the thinking reacts :unsure:

kgqijufq

Jan 13, 2018
Gallery Unlocker for Lost at birth ch9 ce part 2:
- - - -

if you like the game and the mod please consider supporting the dev: V19 - F95zone - - - - -
is this working? i did a fresh install and put the gallery.rpy in the game folder and it doesn't do anything for me.

Katzoe

Feb 11, 2021
While running game code:
File "game/scripts/ch01/ch01_sc06.rpy", line 210, in <module>
NameError: name 'ch01s02_actuary' is not defined

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/ch02/ch02_sc08.rpy", line 7, in <module>
NameError: name 'ch01s02_its_water' is not defined

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/ch03/ch03_sc03.rpy", line 22, in <module>
NameError: name 'jc_bj' is not defined

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/ch06/ch06_sc05.rpy", line 156, in <module>
NameError: name 'ch06sc05_caring' is not defined
This still isn't fixed? The game looks great but so many exceptions at the start of the game feel really bad, makes me wonder if I misssed any stuff if I just ignore them?

Sure I could just extract the rpa and fix the errors myself but seems like it's been months at least since those errors were reported?

4.00 star(s) 82 Votes