4.00 star(s) 82 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Reactions: TonyMurray

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Sadly one of the biggest disappointments I had in a long while...

In terms of quality it is awesome. Renders are perfect, the world, scenery, characters, sex scenes, everything is just right.

In terms of story and gameplay? So fucking dissapointing... Game from the start gives player ilussion of choice and then hits player's head with a brick of reality. It doesn't really matter if you choose to be perverted or carying father because at the end you will be forced to have sex with your (probably) daugher multiple times anyway. It also doesn't matter if you will be dominant or submissive, you will get promoted and forced to fuck your boss anyway.

It is so fucking annoying, the thing I hate most in AVNs is illusion of choice. Because of dev's failing to make decissions meaningful, MC looks like beta who does the opposite of what he wants/thinks or does what others tell him. He spams with thoughts like "oh, I will not do this or that because it is not right" but on next scene he does the opposite, already fingering/kissing/gropping/fucking Kailey, what is the point of that? Same goes with his female boss, at the end of a day he is submissive and plays her game anyway. His relation with wife is also annoying as fuck, he knows how bad heavy drinking is yet he allows her to do it. Meanwhile he tells everyone how unhappy he is, spams thoughts about how bad her drinking is and when he opens his mouth to say something, all he can say is "yes hun, of course hun, love you hun" and basically allowing her to push him around.

The worst thing is that, as I said, quality is really great even including dialogues (quality-wise, not content-wise) so the story and false sense of the importance of made decisions dissapoints even more. There are tons of shitty games in here and I couldn't care less, I'm mad when I see game with great potential wasted.
I have to agree, the last time I played was 0.2 or 3, when I finally found the game at 0.9 I was excited to see all of the choices and content that would be out, only for there to be no choices. It sucks because like you said the quality is great. Looks like I'm not sticking around to see this one finished. = (

Dec 25, 2021
I have to agree, the last time I played was 0.2 or 3, when I finally found the game at 0.9 I was excited to see all of the choices and content that would be out, only for there to be no choices. It sucks because like you said the quality is great. Looks like I'm not sticking around to see this one finished. = (
At least the devi is not milking ! so nvm to have choice! just enjoy the VN ;)

sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
Finished the game just today.

The overall review rating is a bit low imo.

Fist my wish for the future:

I hope the cheating of the MC finally stops and the Harem gets out in the open without the MC having to choose. The MC Wife has shown some affection towards the daughter. I would be pretty hot if she became a Dominant Mistress to the daughter and the daughter becoming a submissive servant consensually to the Wife and the MC. It could help to alleviate the wifes insecurities.

Second, I wanted to write a review but the end of Chapter 9 really bummed me out.

Leilana gives off some really manipulative femdom vibes and I really wanted to just say fuck off to her. But the players agency gets taken away and the MC starts cheating even more. Without having seen any consequences or how this plays out my review would be more negative than what the rest of the game so far are.

The point about choices not mattering is also valid. They are only checked for a few dialogues. But I haven't checked if there were actually other scenes or not because I only made one dark corruption PT.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I wouldn't even say that choices don't matter I have ignored the MCs boss and the company slut (forgot the names cause I don't care about either). And it worked quite well however at one point Kaylie got mad at me for banging the slut even if I didn't. I don't want to see any of that sub-dom nonsense especially involving Kaylie. Personally I would find it a lot hotter if Kaylie was busy conquering the wife but I know that won't happen because everyone would screech about it being ntr. Girl/girl isn't ntr it is hot especially if it least to a threesome down the line.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Leilana gives off some really manipulative femdom vibes and I really wanted to just say fuck off to her. But the players agency gets taken away and the MC starts cheating even more. Without having seen any consequences or how this plays out my review would be more negative than what the rest of the game so far are.
It's kind of a bummer yeah but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 82 Votes