slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
- Inari clean steam files. GoldBerg Emu can also be found in the game folder.

Muriat

Jun 17, 2024
What is the temple contact code for Kin? I must have missed something in the quest, but I can't figure out what to write there...

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Too bad game is already completed. There was still potential with the beach girls, the fish restaurant owner, the waitress with her, the girl with the hat telling you there's trash in the sea, two NPC's at the shrine in the day.

Anyway, things are what they are and game would probably be 20gb if he explored all the paths. o_O

He should find a way to compress his work.

legojoe1

Feb 19, 2024
I'm curious about the drugs and cheating tag. From the other tags and game description, seems to be a vanilla love story: pick a girl and go.

Is the cheating tag because the MC would pursue other girls? And drugs be aphrodisiac?

shindonut

Dec 9, 2019
Tried editing save file but no luck so I created my own cheat engine table.
How to use:
for Money go to shopping mart menu to update (by 1.3.2 you can buy all fish/dish/vegetables at market square)
for AP/Vitality do some activity to update
for SP(SexPoints at monk island game ver.1.3.2) play minigame to update
note:: table v1.3.2 still work on game v1.4.1
10.09.2024 added DayTime and Heroine stats to Inari official release table
I can't seem to get the official release table to work. Is there something special that needs to be done (besides what's already in the instructions) to get it to work?

whitebase

Feb 16, 2024
I'm curious about the drugs and cheating tag. From the other tags and game description, seems to be a vanilla love story: pick a girl and go.

Is the cheating tag because the MC would pursue other girls? And drugs be aphrodisiac?
The drugs and cheating only get involved in sidequests involving secondary characters. You are given a warning of what the sidequest entails before you get to explore, and can opt out of the sidequest if you so choose. These tags are not involved with the three main heroines.

Reactions: legojoe1
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes