Drongo1986

Jul 25, 2023
I can't complete the quest! It says to take 7 photos on the beach, but there are no icons for photos. They used to be there, at the very beginning of the game. Then they disappeared. I have cameras. What should I do? :confused:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
I can't complete the quest! It says to take 7 photos on the beach, but there are no icons for photos. They used to be there, at the very beginning of the game. Then they disappeared. I have cameras. What should I do? :confused:
I didn't play since 1.3 so I can't remember if there were Icons to take a picture.
What I remember is one girl was tanning on the sun lounger, another was in the water but usually at different times (days), the couple on the beach can also be photographed.
Inari_5.jpg
maybe that helps?

Drongo1986

Jul 25, 2023
I didn't play since 1.3 so I can't remember if there were Icons to take a picture.
What I remember is one girl was tanning on the sun lounger, another was in the water but usually at different times (days), the couple on the beach can also be photographed.
View attachment 4040215
maybe that helps?
Yes, there used to be a "photo" icon, but now it's gone. And the quest is "hanging". I specifically made screenshots of all areas at all times of the day. There are no icons.

Ecchi Usagi

Oct 23, 2018
Shiver mi timbers, this is completed? and in multiple languages? dang i'll read it in my native orcish language then~!

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Yes, there used to be a "photo" icon, but now it's gone. And the quest is "hanging". I specifically made screenshots of all areas at all times of the day. There are no icons.
No icon, means...you're lost forever, don't try to click anywhere or you are doomed.
(This post may contain traces of sarcasm.)

J10N6

Aug 31, 2023
I'm curious about the drugs and cheating tag. From the other tags and game description, seems to be a vanilla love story: pick a girl and go.

Is the cheating tag because the MC would pursue other girls? And drugs be aphrodisiac?
The tags are mostly about the side heroines but Takane (The mom) officially has a husband who is away on a business trip. So theres some cheating but tbh it just doesn't feel that bad cause you dont even see the husband ever.

Oct 2, 2018
Still has to many crashes and or things that can get you stuck and have to close game. Anyone have a complete save and or Gallery unlocked?

JJ Havoc

Sep 30, 2021
Stuck after finding the treasure in the lighthouse, it's been a few days in-game and no new events have happened? How to progress here?

ImNotThatStupid

Apr 24, 2023
I can't seem to get the official release table to work. Is there something special that needs to be done (besides what's already in the instructions) to get it to work?
I tested on file at the main page link, and it works fine. CE ver7.5 too. Scripts use Mono try manual activating it first, then activate the script. or maybe the one on Steam has been updated to a different build? They do that every update. If that is the case, idk how to help with that since I don't have files from the last update.

digital_love

Apr 9, 2024
I had finished the game after 40 in-game days. Not sure anything happen after that point.
Sex toys are not working in free H-mode. I don't know why.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes