Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is there a less compressed download of this game? I've tried to download it several times, mega and pixel version. Each time my computer freezes when the download is registered as "complete". I even let my computer run for 6 hours. Time frozen in the corner, several minute lag delay to even see my mouse move, nothing could functionally run or stream so I read a book while it sat there at "100%" but just not fully placed on the PC. Never fully downloaded from the internet to my PC.
Never really had this issue with any other game so the only thought in my head is that computer isn't really able to wrap it's head around 10 gb coming over in that 1.6 package. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it's a stupid thought. But I've played games like this before so I can't imagine it's just not compatible with my PC. Plus I've accidentally downloaded things for other OS's and gotten well beyond simply downloading it before realizing it was wrong...anyways, I'd love to try this game out. Something about those downloads just don't work out though.

Testingmods69

Jul 7, 2024
Is there a less compressed download of this game? I've tried to download it several times, mega and pixel version. Each time my computer freezes when the download is registered as "complete". I even let my computer run for 6 hours. Time frozen in the corner, several minute lag delay to even see my mouse move, nothing could functionally run or stream so I read a book while it sat there at "100%" but just not fully placed on the PC. Never fully downloaded from the internet to my PC.
Never really had this issue with any other game so the only thought in my head is that computer isn't really able to wrap it's head around 10 gb coming over in that 1.6 package. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it's a stupid thought. But I've played games like this before so I can't imagine it's just not compatible with my PC. Plus I've accidentally downloaded things for other OS's and gotten well beyond simply downloading it before realizing it was wrong...anyways, I'd love to try this game out. Something about those downloads just don't work out though.
Sounds like there is something really wrong with your pc, just by downloading there shouldn't be any issue at all, it may lag or take a long time when unpacking if you have a weak cpu but that's unrelated to your current issue.

Try using a download manager like Jdownloader, even if it freezes again you won't lose the downloaded progress.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Sounds like there is something really wrong with your pc, just by downloading there shouldn't be any issue at all, it may lag or take a long time when unpacking if you have a weak cpu but that's unrelated to your current issue.

Try using a download manager like Jdownloader, even if it freezes again you won't lose the downloaded progress.
I appreciate the response. I think I'll just leave this one. Plenty of other games and I'm keen on putting another app on the computer to trouble shoot a single game.

jamieboy

Oct 6, 2019
Wait until special island let you in. And then use books to unlock freestyle poses. After go to girl and use Freestyle option in dialog.
That's what I thought, but for some reason mine are not appearing in the freestyle list. Thanks anyhow!

calangz007

Oct 19, 2023
how did you cheat did you use cheat engine or text editor ?
use text editor or + => for search secret key
secret key = "(H+MbQeThWmZq4t7" (thevio already find it, so just use text editor only)
or from ImNotThatStupid post (using cheat engine)
If after replace/overwrite save data still not work, delete save data on directory "C:\Users\{YOUR_USER_PC}\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\2639100\remote"

*sample attachement text editor from anycript
well if my english is bad, sorry it's because not my main language :3

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: blackswordzoro

qwes556

Jul 6, 2024
Even though I'm an SSD user, it's been a black screen all the time.

I solved this problem in this way.

If the black screen doesn't disappear, try this.

Follow the red number in the screenshot and click OK

And just in case, don't forget to run it with administrator

( Oh and I'm not sure if it will help HDD users either, but try it! )

inari black screen.png

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
It's just luck but fishing is easy all you have to do is wait until the hook turns into a fish and then click the mouse button once. At "SKILLS" Check out LEVEL2 (I think it should be called Page2) there you can boost fishing as well as other things. If you max out that skill-tree you make a lot of more money by fishing than by the minigames in the hotel.
didn't know that, but yeah they should really ease up on the fishing requirements, cause early game you cant really SELL any of them for fear of having to re-fish.

wrx47

Sep 22, 2020
Im missing one pic for each girl. The gallery says to give them a necklace but that doesnt do anything. Is it because i already have max favor with them?

Ln.six

Jul 23, 2024
Each one can get pregnant?
Yes that will unlock the final gallery for Takane Asami and Mio as their exclusive ending ( I was hoping for a harem ending lol but still counts to have them 3 pregnant )
Edit: to unlock the ending is like I said max relationship and there will be an option for ending when you interact with them

I forgot to mention that you need to do at least one H mode with them (possibly )

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads

Ln.six

Jul 23, 2024
Im missing one pic for each girl. The gallery says to give them a necklace but that doesnt do anything. Is it because i already have max favor with them?
Yes that will unlock the final gallery for Takane Asami and Mio as their exclusive ending ( I was hoping for a harem ending lol but still counts to have them 3 pregnant )

Edit: to unlock the ending is like I said max relationship and there will be an option for ending when you interact with them

I forgot to mention that you need to do at least one H mode with them (possibly)

Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes