Erebus_4444

Dec 20, 2021
Hello i have a problem, i download both versions and its the same problem. The game opens and stays at a black screen and i can only hear the music. What can i do to fix it ?

Reactions: _KAWAIISHY

Ln.six

Jul 23, 2024
Hello i have a problem, i download both versions and its the same problem. The game opens and stays at a black screen and i can only hear the music. What can i do to fix it ?
hmm I never had that problem with mine ( when it hit to 50% I can hear music and it still loads) so it might take a while

Reactions: Erebus_4444

Eliseo1

Aug 12, 2024
The launch of the game is so slow. I have to wait more than ten minutes to complete the event integrity check. Is there any way to make it faster?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Inari-2024.09.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
The launch of the game is so slow. I have to wait more than ten minutes to complete the event integrity check. Is there any way to make it faster?
10GB+ Unity games are always a problem. Buy SSD and stronger HW.
That torrent is for the September 10 release. They've pushed three new builds since then FYI.
RPDL guys just making torrents from OP links. Nothing more, nothing less. They don't judge the content or if the new update is out.

Zemax pregnancy tag missing
Use report function (OP-first post, click Report, choose option/explain what you want).

Reactions: hlfwaycrks
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes