Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Question. Is the limit for 8 signs on the name hardcoded or softcoded?
Because in some games I can via Safe edit forcefully input my ten letter name despite only allowing 8 letters at generation but some refuse to show more. So is it possible that Via Safe Edit I can change my name to Konstantin.

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
In the offical release the old saves dont work already tried it
so play from the start but they added alot of new things so you would experience a few new things
also can someone make a cheat table or post some screenshots on how to cheat tried multiple different ways but it does not work
the files are encrypted maybe?

ImNotThatStupid

Apr 24, 2023
In the offical release the old saves dont work already tried it
so play from the start but they added alot of new things so you would experience a few new things
also can someone make a cheat table or post some screenshots on how to cheat tried multiple different ways but it does not work
the files are encrypted maybe?
I made some money cheat you can try
cheat engine table on page 7

Testingmods69

Jul 7, 2024
Does someone know if you can unlock all heroines h scenes in the same run?
I have barely interacted with them and I'm focusing on maxing the skills and completing the fish collection, but it would be a huge time loss if I have to do 3 runs lol

Edit: It's possible, you can become lovers with the 3 main heroines by buying 2 extra rings with the market night seller, you can also buy items to repeat special events and whatever you didn't choose after getting a treasure piece.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peacekeepr

digital_love

Apr 9, 2024
The cracked version have a bug. If you accidently accept a date with a girl when you don't have any action point at night, you will be stuck at the screen. Can't do anything except force close the game.
That's my 3rd playthrough. They add more content, but work in the hotel don't need action point any more so you can spend more time at fishing, which make the game become quicker to complete.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
The cracked version have a bug. If you accidently accept a date with a girl when you don't have any action point at night, you will be stuck at the screen. Can't do anything except force close the game.
That's my 3rd playthrough. They add more content, but work in the hotel don't need action point any more so you can spend more time at fishing, which make the game become quicker to complete.
I'm not sure what version you're using, but the one I referred to in my earlier post is based on clean Steam files with only a fix to the steam_api64.dll file (which is usually also what scene releases use to crack these days, too, and/or the base EXE file). This means that the base game resource files themselves are not altered/tampered, so if there is a bug, there's a 99% chance that it is in the retail version as well and it needs a patch.

edit: according to SteamDB, there have been two builds already pushed since release, and it looks like a lot of files were updated. There aren't any patch notes to indicate whether the bug referenced, or any other bugs, were fixed, but it's definitely possible that either of the two newer builds pushed out make the fix. Hopefully, we'll see an update with a new build soon...

Last edited:

digital_love

Apr 9, 2024
There are many bugs so you should wait for the new build, or playing with saving frequently.
Money in this game can be earn quite easily. For the three main heroin you should be max favor without giving any present.
There are some rarely visited places you can find H scene, so check carefully.

Testingmods69

Jul 7, 2024
Here is my save, the story mode is completed and you can use the free H mode with the heroines, the special sex locations are unlocked, end game cheats unlocked (infinite ap, infinite energy, button to add money, and option to increase heroine affection), all the gallery is unlocked, etc, basically a 100% save. It's possible to start a new game and keep the end game cheats, it might be possible to keep your own progress but activate the cheats by renaming your own save as saveData03.json

The only thing I never really used in any quest was the pool girl photos (just beach girl photos), I don't know if the devs forgot to implement a quest for them or if it's a bug, and since I mentioned a bug I would like to mention that there isn't a live 2d or there is a bug in the doggy part of Julia's 2nd H event.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes