Spiraljet

Feb 20, 2018
Just bought the English ver. It's shit, all the text font and size is all fucked. H content text scroll is broken. The notebook stats screen text is jagged and unreadable. Most of the menu text is not fully displayed.
Just play the fan tl version, skip the official stuff.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Dungeon with Girl [2024-09-13] [Tadatada Stupid] - Compressed

Win [188 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
How many girls are in the game that the MC can have sex with besides the heroine? Is she the MCs daughter?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DungeonWithGirl-2024.09.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
The "official" translation is a bit of a mess, monica's sexual stats screen for example has all the text really small and squished.
another example is during sex, the side text is... single words, unlike Dazedanons translation.
1.jpg
2.jpg

theres probably more examples, but for now I would stick with the old translation dazedanon
translation until this one gets fixed up.

*edit* also : 4 letter limit on character name, weapon type for swords/maces etc : Physics (supposed to be Physical)
little nitpicks like that bother me.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
why do all the good games have to be ruined by censorship : (
It's actually USA's fault. In their desire to oppress Japanese culture, they demanded Japan to implement censorship when they occupied Japan after WWII.
Not that Japan is without fault, never cancelling that law for over 70 years. And not just because they are lap-dogs of USA.

Reactions: Ungaa

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
DazedAnon's chatgpt translation is fairly good, better than the official versions... mess.
And you can't transfer the translation from Dazedanon to this game since the Dazedanon version is one update below and this one is "updated", could it be done? I'm just asking

or transfer the translation of dazedanon to an updated version of the Japanese version.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
And you can't transfer the translation from Dazedanon to this game since the Dazedanon version is one update below and this one is "updated", could it be done? I'm just asking
Probably not.
I @ dazedanon awhile back regarding the jap ver update (all the way back in april), never heard from them about it.
There is a way to manually transfer the dazedanon translation over to the newer jap ver, but sadly (as I found out later) it borks things, so it needs to be done properly.

Reactions: dazedanon
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes