Vigeroy

Feb 24, 2021
I'm on day 2 of my first save. Got to 5F 20% then can't seem to proceed due to being blocked by the "baby demon" monster. Is this a way for the dev to prevent players from progressing too much too early or did I just get soft locked? I got corruption on 75/100 fyi
Nevermind I got through after a few more tries but now I have a different problem. Anybody knows the exact location of each orbs?

OnionsAndCheese

May 9, 2024
Nevermind I got through after a few more tries but now I have a different problem. Anybody knows the exact location of each orbs?
You can find more information from the guide below.

・Red Orb
Visit the stone monument again after offering a bouquet of flowers twice in the event at the stone monument.

・Yellow Orb
Purchase for 30,000G from a merchant who appears on back roads only on certain nights.

・Blue Orb:
Succeed in the dice roll at the Gate of Trial in the dungeon.

・Green Orb
Obtained when passing through the golden room that is inserted when digging into the wall with a pickaxe.

Reactions: Arabi1

Heinz42

Jan 28, 2024
When i check the dlsite, there's android ver. Is anyone have the android ver 1.1.1? Thanks in advance

Skinbandit013

Apr 25, 2023
Amazing game, any way to increase MP on MC? (Besides equipment...)
Get da "mama meker" from de merchant in the inn during night time (it cost 3000 golde), you kan yous it during resting in da dungeon (gotta roll until....don know at som point it just geve the option to "skip"), you get the milk and drink it, it will give 1+ to all the stats, except mp and hp (+2 for those 2) permanently, also pull heels you.

Careful on overusing it, can make the game very easy, and if you're wanting to want to buff Monica (the girl referred to in the title), I think it makes it harder for use up all your energy during night time (feels like the bar takes longer to fill up more than before, didn't compare to low stat Yamamoto though, so not certain on this point).

Reactions: ccmedavid

Lyli123

Jun 22, 2024
For the Child-like Adventurer, Scene 6. Can someone confirm if the actions done also unlocks the "Help With Impurities" option on your end?

Note: This was done on New Game Plus.

Action taken was:

- Continue towards Day 2.
- Have a Cursed Ring equipped on either Monica or Main Char.
- Have the Protect skill on Monica.
- Save.
- Keep loading till you have an option in dungeon to select Enemy Camp Card (If in 1F).
- Allow Monica to faint by spamming Protect on the 3/4 or 4/4 Wave (Shaman's Flare causes the Burn status and will quickly deplete Monica's HP even if she has 400 HP).
- Remove the Cursed Ring from Monica or Main Char.
- Run the Dungeon until Floor 4. Her first encounter would trigger and you will automatically battle the Goblins regardless if Monica has fainted or not.
- Run the rest of the Dungeon and keep spamming for the NPC Card on the 40% of each floor to encounter her (There would be instances here where she will be attacked by goblins again if you select the NPC Card, keep saving her)(There are also instances where child-like adventurer would appear, but does not have the option for clearing impurities).
- After saving her 3 times (Including her 1st encounter on 4F), Look for her again via NPC Card. She will have the option to clear impurities.
hooly shit is her encounter rate like 0.1% or something? this little girl is too rare to see with goblins

update: found the event at f13 100% after 30+ npc encounters lol wtf is this grind... one more to go

update 2: i gave up shes too slick

Last edited:

Lyli123

Jun 22, 2024
red orb guide:
1. get 10k gold, and buy 2 bouquets from lady at back alley who appears at the 4th day's nighttime
2. around f3 and around f15, there'll be guaranteed encounters where u get to use your bouquets
3. around f26, there'll be a warrior girl who'll give u the red orb

Last edited:
Reactions: Milliardzzz

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
There was DLC for this game?
mmm, more than dlc, let's call it expanded content, it is content added after the launch but instead of being sold separately, the price of the base game increased

What I don't know is if this version contains that content expansion or not because in the notes it says 60 cg and in the original game it says 70 cg but it could be an error (but in the images it says that there are 70 cg) it's all too confusing, they both have the same price so I assume they will have the same content but I could be wrong. Because is in English maybe is more expensive perhaps? too many unknowns

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes