O&M's

May 18, 2018
Shit...for real? how much content are we talking about? I'm kind of in the middle of a playthrough of the official English version after a 1yr break _ _llll
You can most likely just transfer the save folder over to the dazed MTL version ("Old MTL" in the OP). Everyone is saying it's superior to the official translation, anyway.

Aug 13, 2019
Two saves:
Saveslot 1, at the beginning of the game but with maxed out stats, for those of you who want to start a playthrough as overpowered.
Saveslot 3: The gallery to 100% unlocked, to enjoy the NSFW-Scenes. (Check the recollection in your room.)

Last edited:
Reactions: thecursedone1995

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
Missing recollection with ntr guild, i think it was no. 37 and BE5? both official and fan 1.1.0 didn't get this scene.

Screenshot (300).png

SecurityGuard

Nov 14, 2022
First time playing this game, gonna download the MTL version though.

IN DAZED I TRUST
You're missing out. I genuinely don't get what people are smoking about "less content" when it's exactly the same except for 3 frames that were left untranslated on the 2nd date scene.

From the screenshot comparisons of the recollections, they're exactly the same. Ultimately, the official translations just give Monica a bit more character than it does on the MTL because the former makes it feel like she's ravenous towards you in a playful way. The hot springs scene puts emphasis on her mannerisms and what she does that I deadass doubt isn't delivered well in the MTL.

O&M's

May 18, 2018
I went through the text images for the official version and dazedanon's version (Old MTL), and made a hybrid of the two based on which ones I thought looked better. Most of the images are from dazed's version, but there are a couple of images from the official (e.g. the dice folder, which was not translated in dazed's version). Inside the .zip is a .txt file that goes into more detail.

After going through the intros of both versions, I would currently recommend playing the official version with the hybrid pack. Although dazed's images are far superior, the official version's script seems to have more polish right now. Once dazed gets around to the GPT4 translation, this might change. I'll probably be replaying the game with his version when that time arrives.

That being said, this hybrid patch works with BOTH versions, and only modifies images.
After extraction, simply copy the www folder into the game's main folder, and overwrite all files.
If anyone would like to use it, here is the download link:

Last edited:
Reactions: YimSi

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I went through the text images for the official version and dazedanon's version (Old MTL), and made a hybrid of the two based on which ones I thought looked better. Most of the images are from dazed's version, but there are a couple of images from the official (e.g. the dice folder, which was not translated in dazed's version). Inside the .zip is a .txt file that goes into more detail.

After going through the intros of both versions, I would currently recommend playing the official version with the hybrid pack. Although dazed's images are far superior, the official version's script seems to have more polish right now. Once dazed gets around to the GPT4 translation, this might change. I'll probably be replaying the game with his version when that time arrives.

That being said, this hybrid patch works with BOTH versions, and only modifies images.
After extraction, simply copy the www folder into the game's main folder, and overwrite all files.
If anyone would like to use it, here is the download link: Pixeldrain
We have all seen enough full metal alchemist to discover that hybrids only bring problems, you can create something wonderful or a disaster. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

marxxxxxxx

Dec 8, 2019
does save editor not work on this game my changes arent being saved or am i supposed to do it out of the dungeon or on a new save

SecurityGuard

Nov 14, 2022
does save editor not work on this game my changes arent being saved or am i supposed to do it out of the dungeon or on a new save
I've only edited my save for cash but IIRC, levels are hardlocked at 1. I think the actual stats aren't found in the character stats of the game but rather on the system file found in the data folder.

I can confirm they work.

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes