Kimowinter

Jan 5, 2021
I am interested in the game but reading some of the comments It seems that a fan translations is better than the official one. So i would like to know, the second link in the first page is the fan translation? And how much less content does It have compared to the final version of the game?

echseeker

Jan 30, 2018
Here. With some looking into the files and some googling, I have a fix for the sex scene text problem, but it's not perfect. Had to change a line in one of the js plugins and type in underscores for the AddLog lines in the common events file with RPG Maker MV. Some of the text cuts off due to some of the lines being too long, but it's better than nothing. I might get in and make every text look more proper or someone else can do that. I'll keep play testing it in case there is anything else that needs fixing.

Last edited:

Lyli123

Jun 22, 2024
So, if she sleeps with another guy, it’s not NTR then by that logic. Thanks for answering my question.
its only ntr if u like her, cuz yall never were in a relationship to begin with, she said at the start that shes only staying with u cuz yall need to find the box of happiness, as a compensation for accidentally going into her room when she was undressing

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Daze should do the funniest thing and update it and be better than the official version again.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Daze should do the funniest thing and update it and be better than the official version again.
General consensus seems to agree, but we have to be aware that dazedanon's translation costs them $$$ whenever they do.
Personally I hope so, because there is a crashing issue that happens after awhile of playing (1+ hour) on V1.1.0, and if you haven't saved.... yeah, ouch. seems to be most common during sex scenes with monica (you can actually see the game struggling if you keep switching from pose to pose, thank god there's a save button during that), have heard of it happening while in the dungeon, but that at least seems a lot rarer.

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
It's actually USA's fault. In their desire to oppress Japanese culture, they demanded Japan to implement censorship when they occupied Japan after WWII.
Not that Japan is without fault, never cancelling that law for over 70 years. And not just because they are lap-dogs of USA.
The Japanese had significantly more censorship before the US occupied Japan during WW2????? The US even aided in Japanese Women Suffrage... It is Japans fault and their desire to control through censorship....

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
Can someone that have knowledge to reduce lag in this game? like is it posible to reduce lag from editing js script? some rpgm like this one lag a lot in certain area except battle.
My spec: i5 750, RX 580, 16GB ram, windows 10

Screenshot (292).png Screenshot (294).png

Some suggestion from the user that i tried but still can't fix the issue.

is it just me or is the game laggy af for everyone i mean with exception of combat there is lag everywhere
my computer isnt beefy but it can run games far more demanding then this my specs are i5 4200u and intel hd 4400 mobile
if you know any fixes please send them my way and thank you

Edit: I recently replayed this game and it run fine now i dont know if it was the updates that fixed this or it the OS since i installed Win7. i previously had win 10
Haven't tried windows 7, but run compatibility with windows 7 didn't fix it.
I tried doing this and it seems to have helped a little.
1. Go to and download the SDK.
2. Extract; copy over the swiftshader folder to main game folder and replace as needed.
3. Add this line to package.json in the main game folder: "chromium-args": "--ignore-gpu-blacklist",
View attachment 2762793
4. Run the game as Admin
There's supposed to be a way to use the newer rpg mv files but it's always been popping errors when I tried the recommended methods people mentioned.
Tried this and with newer njws too but still lag.
I have seen that happen on an old laptop. It seems to come from the DTextPicture plugin, which apparently renders the text elements in the UI into an image/texture before displaying it. For some odd reason, it does this for every frame, even if the text does not change.

I do not think there is an easy way to fix this. Might look into it later.
Found any clue?

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Minax401 and BartzV

midorya-izuku

Dec 15, 2020
Can someone tell me the bad ending for the Guild Master is actually ends at day 15? or it can be continue for some cases? and also how many scenes Monica have from Guild Master?

MkeleMbembe

May 20, 2020
Can someone that have knowledge to reduce lag in this game? some rpgm like this one lag a lot in certain area except battle.
My spec: i5 750, RX 580, 16GB ram, windows 10

View attachment 4038706 View attachment 4038707

Some suggestion from the user that i tried but still can't fix the issue.

Haven't tried windows 7, but run compatibility with windows 7 didn't fix it.

Tried this and with newer njws too but still lag.

Found any clue?
I think it's your CPU, it's old enough to not get a rule 7 here. And I used to get lower fps on my old pc(i5 6XXX and I get around 30 fps on your screenshot).

Reactions: famoult

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
I think it's your CPU, it's old enough to not get a rule 7 here. And I used to get lower fps on my old pc(i5 6XXX and I get around 30 fps on your screenshot).
I suspect that too, but i didn't know the minimum cpu for smoother rpgm. Glad you pointed it out.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Can someone tell me the bad ending for the Guild Master is actually ends at day 15? or it can be continue for some cases? and also how many scenes Monica have from Guild Master?
To achieve the end of the guild master, it is not paying the guild's debts. If you do not reach the amount of money, Monica will pay with her body. In this game, the NTR works as a penalty for being a bad player or deliberately wanting Monica to have sex with other men purposely failing goals. For the one at the inn ending, it's similar. If you come back from the dungeon exaust, the old man will sneak into Monica's room, rape her and blackmail her. It can be avoided with locks.

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
I'm assuming the official translation is better than the MTL right?
I played the mtl before but never finished the game. Gonna start over, so which should use?

midorya-izuku

Dec 15, 2020
To achieve the end of the guild master, it is not paying the guild's debts. If you do not reach the amount of money, Monica will pay with her body. In this game, the NTR works as a penalty for being a bad player or deliberately wanting Monica to have sex with other men purposely failing goals. For the one at the inn ending, it's similar. If you come back from the dungeon exaust, the old man will sneak into Monica's room, rape her and blackmail her. It can be avoided with locks.
So basically, the Guild Master x Monica occurs only for like 15 days like its gonna be end like that or what if I paid the Guild Master at last day so the relationship continues between Guild master and monica as long as there is a time that I cant pay?

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes