Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Thanks for the feedback. I've got those same sliders but the "Pee Color" slider doesn't change the color of the pee. See my screenshots above. Wondering if it has something to to with Hook not being installed?
It is not a Hook5 thing. Some coloring of items in the game use a Render shader versus a texture. That requires DirectX. OpenGL uses vertex shading. If you do not have Hook5 installled, just use DirectX and you should be good to go.

I also answered your question on KE.

1723096620669.png

Nov 11, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. I've got those same sliders but the "Pee Color" slider doesn't change the color of the pee. See my screenshots above. Wondering if it has something to to with Hook not being installed?
Hmm, i think there is a problem on your hook, or some conflicting Texture ActiveMod or even addons, try to do the Pee without your Textures do a test, then if persists do the same now with Addons.

Please contact me, with the results!

Reactions: valkaree99

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Hmm, i think there is a problem on your hook, or some conflicting Texture ActiveMod or even addons, try to do the Pee without your Textures do a test, then if persists do the same now with Addons.

Please contact me, with the results!
Pay more attention to what the guy is saying. 1) He does not use Hook, 2) The Pee is an emiitter and has nothing to do with Textures or Activemod. There is no "pee texture".

valkaree99 just use DirectX and your Pee color slider will work. Trust me on this.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Pay more attention to what the guy is saying. 1) He does not use Hook, 2) The Pee is an emiitter and has nothing to do with Textures or Activemod. There is no "pee texture".

valkaree99 just use DirectX and your Pee color slider will work. Trust me on this.
Ok cool, problem is I have Hook (unsuccessfully) installed on my TK VX instance, so using DirectX will try to start that and lead to a crash. Is there a way to uninstall Hook?

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Ok cool, problem is I have Hook (unsuccessfully) installed on my TK VX instance, so using DirectX will try to start that and lead to a crash. Is there a way to uninstall Hook?
Remove the following files. Hook5 is activated through a DLL. You can move the mainfx files also but the key is to remove the directx dll's

1723171696354.png

Reactions: valkaree99

carlos65789

Dec 26, 2022
Yep, standard poses from base game are made for when both characters have the same height, and no modifications like shorter legs. Also, some poses are made for characters wearing heels, some are not so it's also a factor. You can download more poses at Modsgarden.cc (but they are also mostly made for same size characters, but not all). You can create your own poses or modify existing ones if you choose Pose Edit on main starting screen of TK17. It's not easy to master creation or modifications of animations, but creating static poses is way easier. There's tutorials for everything at Modsgarden, but it's not always easy to find what you need in the beginning. Both the game and the forum need to invest some time in it, but you get awesome results once you've done it.
If you need any other answers or advices here, don't hesitate to ask me, I have a lot of experience with this game.
Hello, can you tell me how to install poses modpacks into the TK17 v11.0.10 game? It's a standalone .exe file so I don't know how to add new poses into the game. Can you advise?

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Hello, can you tell me how to install poses modpacks into the TK17 v11.0.10 game? It's a standalone .exe file so I don't know how to add new poses into the game. Can you advise?
You have to install the game first (Run the executable). Then run the actual game for the first time. Then add poses into the GameDirectory\Pose folder. If it works like VX poses should import in on start.

Keep in mind to origin point for models was changed in V11 (compared to v7.5 and VX) so this will impact poses you load in. You will need to fix poses. For some folks a few, but for others almost all their poses.

That is about all I know. I don't run V11 since it is not compatible with Hook5.

Reactions: AgentKE

carlos65789

Dec 26, 2022
You have to install the game first (Run the executable). Then run the actual game for the first time. Then add poses into the GameDirectory\Pose folder. If it works like VX poses should import in on start.

Keep in mind to origin point for models was changed in V11 (compared to v7.5 and VX) so this will impact poses you load in. You will need to fix poses. For some folks a few, but for others almost all their poses.

That is about all I know. I don't run V11 since it is not compatible with Hook5.
Thanks for your comment. But the thing is in the game folder, only the the .exe file is present. There are no other folders or files. Should I create the Game Directory and Pose folders as you mentioned?

Also for the last part of your comment, I have heard that Hook 5 has better graphics. I'm a bit confused. Cause there are a lot of files. First, we have the v11 version. We also have the vx version plus the Hook 5 extended. Moreover, there are the legacy versions, v7.5 and 2019 redux modpack.

Which files do you use? And how do you install them? And can we install mods such as new poses there? I read the installation guide but it was confusing as to which files go where. Can you please advise?

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Thanks for your comment. But the thing is in the game folder, only the the .exe file is present. There are no other folders or files. Should I create the Game Directory and Pose folders as you mentioned?
If you downloaded the executable from the first page that is just an installer. You still need to run it to install the game. Once installed depending on where you installed the game you should have a folder that looks like this. My apologies it seems the V11 install does not create shortcuts in the game folder compared to VX. Regardless you need to launch the game by executing the launcher in the "Binaries" folder.

1723521498327.png

1723521471686.png

Also for the last part of your comment, I have heard that Hook 5 has better graphics. I'm a bit confused. Cause there are a lot of files. First, we have the v11 version. We also have the vx version plus the Hook 5 extended. Moreover, there are the legacy versions, v7.5 and 2019 redux modpack.
Yep it is kind of confusing. I would ignore the legacy versions. They are old.

V11 is the latest version based on the 64 Bit release of Thrixxx's 3D Sex Villa 2 that came out in 2017ish. It is still in beta and has bugs, but that is the latest release. While the graphics are an improvement from the vanilla VX 32 Bit version graphics, it is nothing close to Hook 5. Allegedly a "Hook64" is being worked on, but it has been almost a year and well...decide for yourself.

VX is basically the older 32 Bit version of the game and the latest version compatible with Hook 5. If you are looking to mimic the pictures posted on the main page...that is only possible with Hook5. While there are a lot of files the instructions are pretty straight forward.

Which files do you use? And how do you install them? And can we install mods such as new poses there? I read the installation guide but it was confusing as to which files go where. Can you please advise?
I use with Hook5. To install. Remember the install instructions are on the main page but if you skipped over that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

carlos65789

Dec 26, 2022
If you downloaded the executable from the first page that is just an installer. You still need to run it to install the game. Once installed depending on where you installed the game you should have a folder that looks like this. My apologies it seems the V11 install does not create shortcuts in the game folder compared to VX. Regardless you need to launch the game by executing the launcher in the "Binaries" folder.

View attachment 3926353

View attachment 3926351

Yep it is kind of confusing. I would ignore the legacy versions. They are old.

V11 is the latest version based on the 64 Bit release of Thrixxx's 3D Sex Villa 2 that came out in 2017ish. It is still in beta and has bugs, but that is the latest release. While the graphics are an improvement from the vanilla VX 32 Bit version graphics, it is nothing close to Hook 5. Allegedly a "Hook64" is being worked on, but it has been almost a year and well...decide for yourself.

VX is basically the older 32 Bit version of the game and the latest version compatible with Hook 5. If you are looking to mimic the pictures posted on the main page...that is only possible with Hook5. While there are a lot of files the instructions are pretty straight forward.

I use VX the KE version with Hook5. To install. Remember the install instructions are on the main page but if you skipped over that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, you explained it pretty nicely. I now found that folder of v11. It was right in my C drive. I got confused cause it was not in the game folder. Thank you so much for explaining with screenshots. That really helped. Although my laptop crashed while loading all these poses, but they were there. I have to build a new PC with a good graphic card to run these games smoothly.

And yes, you're right. The Hook5 creates more realistic images. But I don't why the v11 version gives me GTA kind of vibes. Their models are quite similar to GTA models in some aspects. If there was full-fledged sex in GTA games, like the protagonist could fuck anybody, then the excitement would be doubled or tripled.

Some aspects of the Sex Villa 3D and TK17 game seem more realistic and sexier than cookies cutter Daz3D models. Not all, but some definitely.

Anyways, thanks a lot for your explanation. By the way, are you a game developer by any chance? You seem to know a lot about these technical things.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Wow, you explained it pretty nicely. I now found that folder of v11. It was right in my C drive. I got confused cause it was not in the game folder. Thank you so much for explaining with screenshots. That really helped. Although my laptop crashed while loading all these poses, but they were there. I have to build a new PC with a good graphic card to run these games smoothly.

And yes, you're right. The Hook5 creates more realistic images. But I don't why the v11 version gives me GTA kind of vibes. Their models are quite similar to GTA models in some aspects. If there was full-fledged sex in GTA games, like the protagonist could fuck anybody, then the excitement would be doubled or tripled.

Some aspects of the Sex Villa 3D and TK17 game seem more realistic and sexier than cookies cutter Daz3D models. Not all, but some definitely.

Anyways, thanks a lot for your explanation. By the way, are you a game developer by any chance? You seem to know a lot about these technical things.
I've seen people do a lot of decent stuff with all versions. Just depends on the aesthetic and features you want. For example there are 100's of H5 Object Rooms available. But these require Hook5 to use.

Reactions: AgentKE

Klubfun

Jul 12, 2024
It is not a Hook5 thing. Some coloring of items in the game use a Render shader versus a texture. That requires DirectX. OpenGL uses vertex shading. If you do not have Hook5 installled, just use DirectX and you should be good to go.

I also answered your question on KE.

View attachment 3909879
Developer TWRK17....Shshshshhhh.........They are still there in your screenshot.

Last edited:

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
How do you reload skin textures during the game? I seem to recall something like F5 did it...

FYI I'm NOT using Hook. I'm using VX with the 4x skin mod. If I change the mod/activemod/[skin].png files, I need to switch the 'skin base' to something else and then back.

1724003480979.png

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
Hey guys I've been thinking of giving this game another shot, especially the VK version. I know this is a silly question but can I expect to run Windows XP on it or not? It installs fine but then I get an error message related to Lua.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Hey guys I've been thinking of giving this game another shot, especially the VK version. I know this is a silly question but can I expect to run Windows XP on it or not? It installs fine but then I get an error message related to Lua.
It does run on XP. I think you need to get off of DirectX and run it on OpenGL, if I remember correctly.

Reactions: ElfLover23
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes