Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
New to this game, does it contain game features other than sex simulater? What's VX and H5 for?
TK17 is a modified version of 3D Sex Villa 2 made by Thrixxx. Not sure what you mean by features. But the game includes a Model Customizer for you to create your own custom models, a Pose Editor for you to develop and save your own poses, and a Sequencer to develop your own little movies.

VX is simply a version of the game mod. There is v7.5, R9X, VX (version 10), and V11. Many features of V10 come from R9X which was a fork of the game mod maintained by Rick9 and Euphie. V11 took advantage of the new features Thrixxx added to the game sometime in 2017 (64 Bit support, and a new graphics engine).

H5 stands for Hook5 which is a graphics enhancement mod built by an independent modder compatible with v7.5 and VX. It adds PBR capabilities to the game a long with additional features....below is a feature comparison if it helps

1720709267323.png

• Pass file support is only to convert spec and normal maps to the games graphics systems. All the other features like culling, tessalation, eye shaders, etc...are not supported
  • Glow (Lights and shit) must be done either in Blender or modifying the scene file. Cannot be applied on a texture like in Hook 5
  • Shadows will only appear within a close radius to the body, and are all controlled from a 3 light systems. You cannot adjust this.
  • While SSS (Subsurface Scattering) exist you have minimal control over its inteisty. Basically it is Off/On. In addition there is not the ability to add SubSurface Maps to skin.
In my opinion. H5 has significantly more superior graphics to what is included in the graphics engine for V11. All of the images and screens on the main page were made in VX with H5.

Allegedly there is a "Hook64" in the works for V11 that members of the team responsible for the mod started to announce 12 months ago. However, there is neither a a feature list (seems like someone recently asked for one) nor release schedule so it is ultimately a mystery if it even truly exist. If anything the following post from last year did not seem to age well..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps.

TrappComics

Mar 30, 2024
New to this game, does it contain game features other than sex simulater? What's VX and H5 for?
It is plainly a sex simulator. It is what it was made for. However, many users such as myself have found ways to expand beyond the sexual part and actually try and do other things. Not that the sex part isn't fun, but I digress.

VX is the current version of the game, which you should get from Klub Exile as it includes several exclusive updates and it's where most of the community of modders have migrated since the fall of ModsGarden. Also, Hook5 (H5) is the graphics enhancement tool that you can use so that you get better visuals for the game, as it includes options like lighting, objects and rooms exclusive to this system.

It is worth mentioning that Hook5's creator, Pervokpetr stated that IF HE EVER RETURNS to the community, he will work exclusively with KlubExile, and the Extended version of that is only available there after he retired.

So don't mess around. KE is the only place worth visiting for this game.

Reactions: AgentKE

venom757

Aug 31, 2017
Hi guys , i am back again. sorry i was bit busy for long. anyway started to work again..Imported this costume from another game to our game (VX). Needed to work on texture as the default was kinda pain in....

Join here to download:

Last edited:
Reactions: NKL7094

venom757

Aug 31, 2017
Realistic teeth.. Visit my thread over there for more .. If you need any help , always welcome :)

venom757

Aug 31, 2017
Few peoples are sending msg to me that if i would like to convert those every single contents of mine for our 7.5 version as well because they prefer to use Hook4.7 due to their machine and Hook4.7 doesn't properly working with VX(Freezing). So we the team member of k17 decided to support our older 7.5 version as well. created new script (to avoid conflict with R9Addons ID) and started to include all newly made costumes one by one. Visit here to get them free o

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AgentKE and NKL7094

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
1721411983932.png

Hey folks,

No updates this month. We received devastating news of the passing of Content Maker and fellow KE Administrator Oz70NYC a couple weeks back. Not only was Oz key member to the KE Community he was a key member to the entire TK17 community as a whole. We want to take the time to honor his legacy in the right way. He will be sorely missed as we continue on without him.

If you want to send out some well wishes feel free to leave something on .

Updates will continue next month.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
View attachment 3847384

Hey folks,

No updates this month. We received devastating news of the passing of Content Maker and fellow KE Administrator Oz70NYC a couple weeks back. Not only was Oz key member to the KE Community he was a key member to the entire TK17 community as a whole. We want to take the time to honor his legacy in the right way. He will be sorely missed as we continue on without him.

It made me sad when I read this. May he rest in peace.

TrappComics

Mar 30, 2024
View attachment 3847384

Hey folks,

He was a fantastic comic creator and a good friend. I will miss him a lot.

Mar 10, 2021
We live so immersed in all this strife that we all call life but he was somehow feeling so peaceful and comfy that I was even convinced he still with us yesterday; must've been a message

Guess now I must honor him with what I owe him

Rest in peace OZ

Nov 11, 2017
Hi there! my friend, hope you`re going well ^^

About your first question. yeah TK17 can be used for many things not just sex simulation, in there you can do scene sequencer using SEQUENCER MODE, to your history comic, this mode also have chat bubble that you can use to ilustrate conversations.

You can make static poses just for fun, animations loop, interactive animations, there are many things you can do, the limit is your IMAGINATION XD.

For your second question, tha name VX is the version of the game, X is romain number wich means 10 (Ten) TK17 Version 10, but people know it also as VX if a more simplified form when people use to quote to speak about it. now about HOOK 5, that is a plugin created by pervo, to enhance the game`s graphics, to something siimilar to the graphics of the current generation, but this plugin is installed separately and manually.

And i want to take this oportunity to say that we Launched V11 version of the game, that you check here , it istill Beta 4 stage, and there is yet much more to be done, also we pretend to implement graphic hook on the game itself, so you wont need to install manually like it was with HOOK 5, it will be a Load and play, just like people want, AND i`m not finished yet! make in mind that VX have 4x mod for textures, and V11 have 8X texture so spect a Even Better graphic.

Glad to asnwer!! We are working hard on this game, to make it better and better!!!

Last edited:

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022

Hi everyone.

We would like to showcase some of the new content from Phoenix Garden we got from our members in July;
A big thank you to all our members!

All this is possible with the help of our webmaster.
Hope to see you at , where you will get all the latest news and content,
while we continue our work on The Klub 17.

Thank you!

Team K17

Mugsy

Oct 19, 2020
I wrote the " " for VX (updated for V11) back in 2020 that you might find helpful.

Last edited:

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Is there a way to make pee look yellow? I see these sliders in the body section but they don't change the color for me. FYI I'm NOT using Hook...

Thanks

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

Nov 11, 2017
Is there a way to make pee look yellow? I see these sliders in the body section but they don't change the color for me. FYI I'm NOT using Hook...

Thanks

View attachment 3907871

View attachment 3907872

Yeah you can change the pee color by Yellor or white just enable the PEE slider PE

And you can calibrate the ammount of liquid on PE, see the video:

This Test was made in VX
Hope this help you!

Hey don`t forget to check our NEW stuff out!! HEHEHE

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah you can change the pee color by Yellor or white just enable the PEE slider PE

And you can calibrate the ammount of liquid on PE, see the video:
Thanks for the feedback. I've got those same sliders but the "Pee Color" slider doesn't change the color of the pee. See my screenshots above. Wondering if it has something to to with Hook not being installed?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes