Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

TrappComics

Mar 30, 2024
imma level with you, i don't think this is worth it. it's hella complicated. downloading it is pretty easy but if you want more and god forbid mods, by the time you think you have it down you're probably so frustrated or it took so damn long your probably not longer in the mood. Dont get me wrong the mods and shit look great but the place to get them is even more of a chore, i gotta earn exp in a forum to get them, like wtf. you gotta do a tasklist to even be able to download shit. i got extended to work cause while the guide was helpful it wasn't perfect. all in all if you wanna fap dont do this. if you wanna think and work towards the next time you fap and engage in a forum about it sure i guess knock yourself out.
As HDiddy said, this isn't a standalone game. There are repacks you can download which will pretty much come with everything you need for a quick fap. But I honestly think that there's much more to this game than just the sexy bits. If you want a quick fap, you can go and play something else that doesn't require a big level of involvement. We prefer involved people at KE. Not leechers.

Reactions: HDiddy
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes