Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Hey guys I've been thinking of giving this game another shot, especially the VK version. I know this is a silly question but can I expect to run Windows XP on it or not? It installs fine but then I get an error message related to Lua.
Why are you still running Windows XP?

• Haha
Reactions: TrappComics

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
Why are you still running Windows XP?
I was waiting for my main PC to get finished building. There was a Windows 10 PC I had with an RX 6600 but I know that stuff like Nvidia PhysX doesn't work on AMD and also the drivers were busted and broke a lot of games and I was too lazy to rollback since I had a new PC coming in.

This Windows XP PC has an i5-2500K, GTX 950, and 4GB of RAM. It's running a special edition called "Windows XP Integral edition" which let's it use SATA drives as well so it's running on a 512GB SATA SSD. That's kinda crappy but I remember I ran TK17 on much worse (an AMD-A10-6700 with a GT710). As R0y pointed out, OpenGL works fine but I was curious if Hook5 for example could be made to work since it had the user install a filed called d3d8.dll which implies DirectX 8 and well Windows XP runs DirectX 8 games just fine. It turns out that's a ruse because I checked the hook5 extended download to see maybe hook5 basic was just busted or something and then I found out from the readme from that download that hook5 actually uses DirectX 11 but for some reason calls itself DirectX 8. From this I figured out I should just forget about it and be happy with OpenGL on that PC.

I have that PC running XP because occasionally I want to run 16-bit programs (like maybe Turbo Pascal or the Original Command and Conquer) and games that don't work properly on Windows 10 such as Star Trek Elite Force 2.

Don't worry though, I have my new PC coming in soon and it has an RTX 3060 12GB, so I think it'll run VK or Hook5 just fine. I was just curious.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I was waiting for my main PC to get finished building. There was a Windows 10 PC I had with an RX 6600 but I know that stuff like Nvidia PhysX doesn't work on AMD and also the drivers were busted and broke a lot of games and I was too lazy to rollback since I had a new PC coming in.

This Windows XP PC has an i5-2500K, GTX 950, and 4GB of RAM. It's running a special edition called "Windows XP Integral edition" which let's it use SATA drives as well so it's running on a 512GB SATA SSD. That's kinda crappy but I remember I ran TK17 on much worse (an AMD-A10-6700 with a GT710). As R0y pointed out, OpenGL works fine but I was curious if Hook5 for example could be made to work since it had the user install a filed called d3d8.dll which implies DirectX 8 and well Windows XP runs DirectX 8 games just fine. It turns out that's a ruse because I checked the hook5 extended download to see maybe hook5 basic was just busted or something and then I found out from the readme from that download that hook5 actually uses DirectX 11 but for some reason calls itself DirectX 8. From this I figured out I should just forget about it and be happy with OpenGL on that PC.

I have that PC running XP because occasionally I want to run 16-bit programs (like maybe Turbo Pascal or the Original Command and Conquer) and games that don't work properly on Windows 10 such as Star Trek Elite Force 2.

Don't worry though, I have my new PC coming in soon and it has an RTX 3060 12GB, so I think it'll run VK or Hook5 just fine. I was just curious.
Ahhh ok. I only asked because Windows XP has vulnerabilities out the ass and its probably not the safest thing to be running, but it seems you know what you are doing.

Reactions: ElfLover23

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
I was messing around with some custom addons and somehow broke my game. Running VX (patch P?) without Hook. I created a new body mesh in blender and changed the body01.bsb file in my addon folder before closing the game. When I went to start the game again, I now get these as the startup window:

1724136008669.png 1724136016528.png

If I try to run them, I just get a black window for a minute or so and then the .exe fails.

I found this in the logs:
1724136137322.png

Looks like those files exist but are in .zip files:
1724136195522.png

And I have the following setting, which I'm assuming allows these .zip files to be used:
1724136252533.png

Any idea what I broke / how to fix?

Thanks

Nov 11, 2017
I was messing around with some custom addons and somehow broke my game. Running VX (patch P?) without Hook. I created a new body mesh in blender and changed the body01.bsb file in my addon folder before closing the game. When I went to start the game again, I now get these as the startup window:

View attachment 3949077 View attachment 3949079

If I try to run them, I just get a black window for a minute or so and then the .exe fails.

I found this in the logs:
View attachment 3949080

Looks like those files exist but are in .zip files:
View attachment 3949081

And I have the following setting, which I'm assuming allows these .zip files to be used:
View attachment 3949082

Any idea what I broke / how to fix?

Thanks
Hi Val
Let`s try this few steps to fix your game:

#01 = Do you tried to run the game without the addon you instaled? try this and see if works

#02 = Then if the option 1 didn`t worked, try to open OPMAN, and enable FAILSAFE MODE, if this works, it means that you have a corrupted or broken file, inside your addons folder, that might be this body you created or other thing.

#03 = You open your REGEDIT, search for the KLUB-10 (HKEY_CURRENT_USER / SOFTWARE / TEAMK17 / Klub-10) and delete all the RED icons except for the InstallPath, then go into your binaries folder, and click to run the launcher, the ``green`` one with the female face, after this only use TK17-158.001.exe if you use hook5

#04 = Add me on , send me this body you created and i will see if there`s a problem with you body code, i will try to fix, also sending you feedback via conversation, screeshot and etc... xD

#05 = LAST OPTION!! you completely re-install the game again from scrath...

Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Hi Val
Let`s try this few steps to fix your game:

#01 = Do you tried to run the game without the addon you instaled? try this and see if works

#02 = Then if the option 1 didn`t worked, try to open OPMAN, and enable FAILSAFE MODE, if this works, it means that you have a corrupted or broken file, inside your addons folder, that might be this body you created or other thing.

#03 = You open your REGEDIT, search for the KLUB-10 (HKEY_CURRENT_USER / SOFTWARE / TEAMK17 / Klub-10) and delete all the RED icons except for the InstallPath, then go into your binaries folder, and click to run the launcher, the ``green`` one with the female face, after this only use TK17-158.001.exe if you use hook5

#04 = Add me on , send me this body you created and i will see if there`s a problem with you body code, i will try to fix, also sending you feedback via conversation, screeshot and etc... xD

#05 = LAST OPTION!! you completely re-install the game again from scrath...
Thanks for responding, great suggestions!

Turns out there was a '2.158.001_wip' folder under Archives, that was created by the Blender TK Importer tool. HDiddy helped me diagnose it and once I removed that folder everything worked.

Reactions: AgentKE and HDiddy

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
I'm trying to use V11 but the body mod I created isn't loading properly, and instead the model is using the standard body. This is what it should look like (in VX), and mainly has updates to the butt and legs:
vX.1.jpg

But in V11 I get this, which is just the standard body:
v11.1.jpg

Attached is the mod from my Addons folder. Do I need to do something different for it to work in V11?

Also I don't see 'lighting options' in the V11 customer dialog (see pics). Is that somewhere else, and/or will it be added?

Thanks

• Sad
Reactions: AgentKE

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
I'm trying to use V11 but the body mod I created isn't loading properly, and instead the model is using the standard body. This is what it should look like (in VX), and mainly has updates to the butt and legs:
View attachment 3963739

But in V11 I get this, which is just the standard body:
View attachment 3963742

Attached is the mod from my Addons folder. Do I need to do something different for it to work in V11?

Also I don't see 'lighting options' in the V11 customer dialog (see pics). Is that somewhere else, and/or will it be added?

Thanks
Anything concerning V11, please go to our official or channel.

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022

Hi everyone.

We would like to showcase some of the new content from Phoenix Garden we got from our members in August;
A big thank you to all our members!

All this is possible with the help of our webmaster.
Hope to see you at , where you will get all the latest news and content,
while we continue our work on The Klub 17.

Thank you!

Team K17

giogionis

Jul 21, 2023
lookin for the exe tk17-114001_mod.exe i accidentally delete the file but i have it on a screenshot if any of you could share it pls.

Oyhtafr

May 30, 2023
Guys, how to fix this problem with fonts? I saw people with similar problem already faced and solved it with the help of archive with fonts. But links to archive are dead.
5af29ac43e6c4b7e7d33d6f477826fb9.jpg

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Guys, how to fix this problem with fonts? I saw people with similar problem already faced and solved it with the help of archive with fonts. But links to archive are dead.
View attachment 4009285
Are you using a repack? F7Curvy Repack uses a different font that needs to be installed in Windows. Without knowing what your running it is hard to know what is wrong but....these are the fonts used in the F7 Curvy Repack, try putting these in your Windows Font directory

View attachment tk_fonts.7z

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
1725826444024.png

UPDATE TIME

Ok ok....I know there has not been an update in little over a month but here is one now. LOL.

MEMBER MILESTONE
First and foremost we have hit a new Mile stone of 25,000 members. How you love that? That is From 0 to 25K in just about 4 years. Thanks to the entire community who supported us from Day 1, the modders, content creators, donators, regular members, and even all you leechers. HAHA. It is because of you Klub Exile is the primary destination for all your kinky TK17 needs.

COMPETITIONS
We still have a couple of competitions running so check the site if you are interested.

CONTENT CREATOR SPOTLIGHT
We definitely want to call out Demon1 who has been consistently fine tuning his modding skills. From simple toys and rooms and now Clothing and Vehicles. We all know once you start pushing clothing you have entered that next level modding tier. Will be looking forward to the things he puts out next but if you are interested in his mods hit the link here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like always there is a ton of resources to help you if your looking to mod so don't be scared to plunge in.

NEW SHIT (MODS, POSES, MODELS)

This is the newest featured downloads since last update. All brand new, All exclusive, No Repost

1725828299597.png
1725828348455.png
1725828415555.png
1725828467887.png
1725828531298.png

DEDICATED TO OZ70NYC...GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

As a reminder you can always track new downloads on the . Until next time, fap responsibly. LOL

1711346487793.png
1711346564181.png

Find TK17 Mods, Images, Comics, Videos and more on

Nov 11, 2017
View attachment 4009285

Hi there, i know what is this

You're playing a non official version, wich is ''3D Sex Villa 2019 Redux - FlashBangZ'', a repack and and well filled with content, i must say..

I also got this repack, to extract some content, to see what is interesting and what is not, so that said... to solve this problem, you must copy and paste the GUI files from the original TK17 VX, with that the problem should will be fixed in case not

Open up your Archives folder, delete the folder "2.158.001", and copy and paste the original one of the game back.
Hope this helps you. =D

In case, you still need help,don't stand on ceremony, come talk to me on our okay. =D

• Angry

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Hi there, i know what is this

You're playing a non official version, wich is ''3D Sex Villa 2019 Redux - FlashBangZ'', a repack and and well filled with content, i must say..

I also got this repack, to extract some content, to see what is interesting and what is not, so that said... to solve this problem, you must copy and paste the GUI files from the original TK17 VX, with that the problem should will be fixed in case not

Open up your Archives folder, delete the folder "2.158.001", and copy and paste the original one of the game back.
Hope this helps you. =D

In case, you still need help,don't stand on ceremony, come talk to me on our okay. =D
THIS IS SO WRONG....GEEZ....

Please stop giving people advice that will literally break their games.

If you are running "3D Sex Villa 2019 Redux - FlashBangZ" DO NOT replace any GUI components, archives, binaries etc with a component from a TK17 VX build. Why?

Because 3D Sex Villa 2019 Redux - FlashBangZ runs version 7.5 which is not compatible with VX and is not compatible with V11.

PERIOD.

LoliNep

Nov 17, 2018
imma level with you, i don't think this is worth it. it's hella complicated. downloading it is pretty easy but if you want more and god forbid mods, by the time you think you have it down you're probably so frustrated or it took so damn long your probably not longer in the mood. Dont get me wrong the mods and shit look great but the place to get them is even more of a chore, i gotta earn exp in a forum to get them, like wtf. you gotta do a tasklist to even be able to download shit. i got extended to work cause while the guide was helpful it wasn't perfect. all in all if you wanna fap dont do this. if you wanna think and work towards the next time you fap and engage in a forum about it sure i guess knock yourself out.

• Angry

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
imma level with you, i don't think this is worth it. it's hella complicated. downloading it is pretty easy but if you want more and god forbid mods, by the time you think you have it down you're probably so frustrated or it took so damn long your probably not longer in the mood. Dont get me wrong the mods and shit look great but the place to get them is even more of a chore, i gotta earn exp in a forum to get them, like wtf. you gotta do a tasklist to even be able to download shit. i got extended to work cause while the guide was helpful it wasn't perfect. all in all if you wanna fap dont do this. if you wanna think and work towards the next time you fap and engage in a forum about it sure i guess knock yourself out.
It is what it is...there will always be a very small minority of folks who complain about doing the most simple and basic things. Those folks are probably better off going some place else.

1726061472393.gif

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
On the official site , we don't have this issue. All content can be downloaded right away.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes