hd00d

Oct 10, 2018
Reactions: f9account

DabReg

Dec 9, 2019
oohhhh, to play the game properly and understand the mechanics, you have to read the document scatter around the game... Well that's a bad design, but atleast there're info to be use

Last edited:

cooler_T<p

Mar 29, 2020
in the Angimanation_Data/Save folder
not sure if you need the odm_game_log updated as well for it to work (that's the log that tracks what documents and investigation notes were unlocked) so i've attached that as well
Thanks for the save, though it wont work for me even with the txt file

Reactions: f9account

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
Geez, stuck like most people here. Just found the general battery, but I don't know where to go from here. Monst doors are locked by central security or by accesspoint.

I am honestly surprised that there is no walkthrough yet, considering how often you can get stuck

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
can mc even get preg in this game i think that tag is only for event npcs

Sneakyass

Jun 16, 2018
Geez, stuck like most people here. Just found the general battery, but I don't know where to go from here. Monst doors are locked by central security or by accesspoint.

I am honestly surprised that there is no walkthrough yet, considering how often you can get stuck
The battery goes in a door back by the beginning of the game... lots of back and forth in this game. Full walkthrough was posted on page 10 a while ago. Old game version but still applies.

Yes the MC can get pregnant it's one of the bad-ends to the game.. take a few times to happen and you can't fight the attack but can happen.

bongsensei

Oct 30, 2019
Guys pls help me, I've got stuck at 1st place and dunno what to do next. Where can i find that damn battery? And how to use it? Tks guys Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 2.51.07 PM.png

nenlee

Jun 20, 2017
Eu tenho essas duas versões e me funcionam bem Primeval Planet: Angimanation's new version v.1.2.4
Primeval Planet: nova versão v.1.3.0 do Angimanation
game / primeval-planet-angimanation /

Sneakyass

Jun 16, 2018
Guys pls help me, I've got stuck at 1st place and dunno what to do next. Where can i find that damn battery? And how to use it? Tks guys
Bongsensei... use the radio on the door to the far left at the start and it will open.
probably one of the biggest issues in the game is that's not something that's documented well outside the story text, and never used again except to unlock a few chest instead of shooting them.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Bongsensei... use the radio on the door to the far left at the start and it will open.
probably one of the biggest issues in the game is that's not something that's documented well outside the story text, and never used again except to unlock a few chest instead of shooting them.
Thank you for your information. Would you happen to have any save games near the endings? Specifically the Inhuman ending?

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
BaasB any chance the OP can be updated with the latest version if possible?

I believe the dev added new mechanics and endings to the game.

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes