FatFaq

Jul 12, 2020
Ok for the people who want to use Cheat Engine. HP starts at 100 and one instance of damage frome the toxin in the C9 room near the start of the game is 5 hp, I belive you can figure it out from that . After you find the selected address you need add it to the adress list and check the active checkbox, when you do that your health is frozen and you wont take damage. For the people who are stuck at C9, you need to turn back to your starting location and use the little bastatrd device, from your invetory, near the far left door.

Last edited:

Shenshi678

Aug 22, 2018
Ok for the people who want to use Cheat Engine. HP starts at 100 and one instance of damage frome the toxin in the C9 room near the start of the game is 5 hp, I belive you can figure it out from that . After you find the selected address you need add it to the adress list and check the active checkbox, when you do that your health is frozen and you wont take damage. For the people who are stuck at C9, you need to turn back to your starting location and use the little bastatrd device, from your invetory, near the far left door.
No that doesn't work.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
I don't remember exactly how I found it, but I'm pretty sure it was possible to overcome the damage dealt to you.
Try to generate tons of medical supplies first to be safe.
Then try "unknown value" on your health and get damaged, scan again, get healed, scan again, etc.
Also it's a float or doubled value, as said earlier in the thread.

Or simply just stop on generating tons of medical supplies; and eat them whenever you want.

I really liked the game with Cheat Engine, but the gameplay totally sucks without it.
i mean you literally lock yourself into a gameover if you saved after getting pregnant,which will happen if you are looking to see some sex

Reactions: Astrolucidity

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018
Oh man the game's a pain to slough true even with the guide and cheat engine. Has anyone made saves before the Inhuman and final call end so we can see the new events?

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Oh man the game's a pain to slough true even with the guide and cheat engine. Has anyone made saves before the Inhuman and final call end so we can see the new events?
Agreed, that'd be helpful.

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
i mean you literally lock yourself into a gameover if you saved after getting pregnant,which will happen if you are looking to see some sex
Yeah, I recall, this was pretty an annoyance. The horrible game design flaw in my opinion.
But you can save before getting pregnant or conjure contraception drugs, can't you? :)

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes