baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
new version.

New hairstyles added! Apply to all models in the game!
- Use Alla's Hair Clip to change hairstyles

Pregnant event added!
- Event will show after "Inhuman" end

Special prison event added!
- Event will show after "Final Call" end

New CG added! A secret submissive character is having group sex!

DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
What a fucking bugfest. Leaving the area makes enemies despawn, but randomly, upon entering an area, all enemies will appear in the left corner. Add to that the ass-backwards loot distribution, typos, non-functional recipes and the stupid savepoint system and you got yourself a game I won't play, let alone pay money for. Also wasn't 1.2.4 supposedly the 'fixed' version? Because if I reload even once, all my dropped items, as well as at least one story-item is gone, making completing the game impossible.

Edit: Oh yeah, and clunky controls, let's not forget about those. If you feel the need to make your gameplay worse in order to make it challenging, maybe go back to the drawing board.

Last edited:

Envyi

Feb 12, 2019
DOes anyone have some sort of help/walkthrough? Last time i played i got stuck very very early, which was a bit of a downer, considering this game looks awesome.

Pirusak

Jan 7, 2019
holly shit if you take the little bastard before you take the battery, it will automatically put it in. dog shit game

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
Cheat Engine can become your friend :) Just lock the amount of bullets and the healthbar.
How do you find the health value? Found ammo easily, but could not for the life of me figure out how to find health. I have no idea what the starting value for the scan is.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Thisd game is relly bade make no fun XD.
and what one chooses for the difficulty of the moment, one sees no change. pure kidding, You really have to cheat to be able to play that. 1ns of the bad games I've ever played .

Jul 13, 2020
How do you find the health value? Found ammo easily, but could not for the life of me figure out how to find health. I have no idea what the starting value for the scan is.
Set scan type to 'Unknown initial value'
then narrow it down with 'Decreased value' or 'Increased value' etc.

usually heath are Float values

<- or watch these tutorials

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
I have no idea what the starting value for the scan is.
I don't remember exactly how I found it, but I'm pretty sure it was possible to overcome the damage dealt to you.
Try to generate tons of medical supplies first to be safe.
Then try "unknown value" on your health and get damaged, scan again, get healed, scan again, etc.
Also it's a float or doubled value, as said earlier in the thread.

Or simply just stop on generating tons of medical supplies; and eat them whenever you want.

I really liked the game with Cheat Engine, but the gameplay totally sucks without it.

Reactions: f9account
2.00 star(s) 9 Votes