Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Nice to know, now the question is HOW? Care to share?
Get raped and seeded by the dogs (Might take a few tries?). Wait for the timer to progress, I think there's 3 stages and you might have to move rooms to make that timer progress. I forget the fine details, haven't played this one in a year.

Degarron

Aug 28, 2017
I don't remember exactly how I found it, but I'm pretty sure it was possible to overcome the damage dealt to you.
Try to generate tons of medical supplies first to be safe.
Then try "unknown value" on your health and get damaged, scan again, get healed, scan again, etc.
Also it's a float or doubled value, as said earlier in the thread.

Or simply just stop on generating tons of medical supplies; and eat them whenever you want.

I really liked the game with Cheat Engine, but the gameplay totally sucks without it.
Mind passing the cheat table you use

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
I'm not sure it will work with the game reload,
As expected for the Unity game, my cheat table doesn't work on game restart. And I'm not proficient in hooking the variables to make a proper table.
It's certainly possible at least to get infinite:
BULLETS: Search 12 (Type 4 bytes); shoot once, search 11; shoot once, search 10; there will be either 1 or 2 values (with one false). Freeze the non-false value.
HEALTH: Run into the green fog, search for 100 (Type Float), each time you're damaged, deduct 5 and search again.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
Guys is the final difficulty that hard to play? I want to know the whole story though...
Yes. It's very hard without cheats.
You need to have a clear plan beforehand about your character's movement, because the bullets are limited while the enemies constantly respawn.
Besides, there is no point to play on the hardest if you haven't already completed the game twice, because you won't get the required relics.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
You need to have a clear plan beforehand about your character's movement, because the bullets are limited while the enemies constantly respawn.
Besides, there is no point to play on the hardest if you haven't already completed the game twice, because you won't get the required relics.
Would you happen to have a save near the endings? Specifically the "inhuman" ending?

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
....oh...... guess i have to restart the game?

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
Would you happen to have a save near the endings? Specifically the "inhuman" ending?
Sorry, no :(

....oh...... guess i have to restart the game?
Apparently yes; forcing yourself into hell without any chance to get a true ending is rather harsh…
I don't recall which non-true endings specifically you should get; but you could check a walkthrough in the thread, Page 10:
https://f95zone.to/threads/primeval-planet-angimanation-v1-3-0-dr-linch.57665/page-10#post-4172243

Last edited:

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
Is there a item i can't get unless i clear easy normal mode?
No, I don't think there is any.
There are 4 difficulties: easy, normal, hard, very hard
If I remember correctly, you get 2 items from finishing the game in "hard" or below. Then you get one more item on your "very hard" start.
So, you could play "hard" if you please :)

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
No, I don't think there is any.
There are 4 difficulties: easy, normal, hard, very hard
If I remember correctly, you get 2 items from finishing the game in "hard" or below. Then you get one more item on your "very hard" start.
So, you could play "hard" if you please :)
For very hard, do you mean difficulty angimanation?

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
Guys how do i get a relic at start of the game?
Provided you've got to an ending, a relic should appear in your inventory in new playthrough.
To get another, you need another ending. Maximum there will be 3 Relics from the ending scenes.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Provided you've got to an ending, a relic should appear in your inventory in new playthrough.
To get another, you need another ending. Maximum there will be 3 Relics from the ending scenes.
Oh thanks! I got 2 now. But i don't know where to use the neckless and hair clip. Could you tell me?

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
That's odd... i got all the gallery and endings but i can't find the 8th animation in the dark room....
Can anyone tell me what it is?

Sneakyass

Jun 16, 2018
That's odd... i got all the gallery and endings but i can't find the 8th animation in the dark room....
Can anyone tell me what it is?
The 8th animation is the female Tumorer animation, if you go back to toilet room after the cutscene it should unlock

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes