Mod Abandoned SchnurriTV's mod

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
some stuff i had lyin around mostly animation stuff, you have to figure out what each file does on your own.

Last edited:

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
a lot of these wont work together and some of these only do small changes to existing animations

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Im looking for a mod like this but a guy has his own patreon and created a muscular cow girl and summonable goblin female

Mikechowkitz

Apr 26, 2023
I come with a gift for my Bia fans, I managed to mess with a file and extracted just a cowgirl animation for bia since I havent seen any posted yet. It uses the animation from the meowskulls pack.

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
So, I was introduced to this mod today, and I wanna know where do I start? I saw the "jenny mod" and come here... any detailed tutorial? is it compatible with the latest version of minecraft? what do I need to do if I wanna use the mod?

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
So, I was introduced to this mod today, and I wanna know where do I start? I saw the "jenny mod" and come here... any detailed tutorial? is it compatible with the latest version of minecraft? what do I need to do if I wanna use the mod?
just go to this website download the mod, put it into a minecraft 1.12.2 installation and thats it

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
just go to this website download the mod, put it into a minecraft 1.12.2 installation and thats it
Thanks! I did so, and the mod is quite great, but what's the file that these people were sharing? what do I do with them??

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Thanks! I did so, and the mod is quite great, but what's the file that these people were sharing? what do I do with them??
some are ressource packs, just like a texture pack, they replace the standart look of the girls or replace animations
some are girl wand models, these have to be placed in your sexmod/singleplayer folder and applied with an ingame item called the girl wand

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote