Mod Abandoned SchnurriTV's mod

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ghostx156

Nov 29, 2020
I come with a gift for my Bia fans, I managed to mess with a file and extracted just a cowgirl animation for bia since I havent seen any posted yet. It uses the animation from the meowskulls pack.
what file location do you put this on?

Edit:
Nvm I figured it out

Last edited:

PnDe26_69

Nov 16, 2023
So, I was introduced to this mod today, and I wanna know where do I start? I saw the "jenny mod" and come here... any detailed tutorial? is it compatible with the latest version of minecraft? what do I need to do if I wanna use the mod?
someone is working on porting it to 1.20.1 but I don't know how far they have gotten

kamen2d

Apr 8, 2020
amazing the mods can delete off topic conversations, but not file shared without permission
It's a site that promotes piracy, they don't delete exclusive content from patreon or other sites unless the dev has earned the respect of the moderators, it's obvious that they won't do anything for something that's free, there's no solution for this other than stopping or doing things that people here don't care about or making content that breaks rules

StinkyButDinky

Jun 13, 2024
you know, i've done a lot of strange and questionable things in my lifetime. i think showing my drivers license to get minecraft sex mods is a good place to draw the line. so thank you for this.
it's a very good place to draw the line. plus, going off how the alt dev's interacted here, i don't really wanna let that guy see my ID anyway.

Reactions: Chains123
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote