• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Mod Abandoned SchnurriTV's mod

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NeonETKM

Jul 26, 2024
there is no new code available to me when i press invite on discord its just the same code its an issue on your end.
Allso the link works for me i can leave the server and then rejoin with it.
I'm sorry but yet again, i request a new link

ForgorMango

Mar 8, 2022
Thanks for doing it and sharing this
yeah honestly i was really put off on doing it as I wasnt sure what would happen if I got caught but i did it cuz I really like fucking around in photoshop and wanted to see if I could recreate photo grain. It took me like 2.5 hours but it was somewhat worth it.

gdownacc123

Jan 20, 2022
If you're ever wondering, Fapcraft (from 7/24) conflicts with the mod EmberRoot Zoo, due to a "duplicate stat ID" regarding the slimes, preventing the game from loading. It's in some modpacks like Sevtech Ages.

kamen2d

Apr 8, 2020
yeah honestly i was really put off on doing it as I wasnt sure what would happen if I got caught but i did it cuz I really like fucking around in photoshop and wanted to see if I could recreate photo grain. It took me like 2.5 hours but it was somewhat worth it.
You did well to do it. I was banned because my ID was expired and renewing it is a very long wait in my country

scrawnykath

Jul 29, 2024
are there custom animations in the server?

TripleTrupee

Mar 4, 2024
yes but most of them are bundled with custom models and for the ones that arent the quality can vary heavily.
I heard there was a discord server full of the custom animations and models made by other people? If so can you give me an invite link and also how do you place the resources into the mod?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote