DeathArc

Oct 16, 2017
the gallery save doesn't work for me either. they are all still locked. i overwrote my save file with it.

edit: so i figured out what's wrong. simply sharing save files doesn't work. i ran the top save file and saw 2 H-scenes. i was able to unlock those 2 in the gallery. so long story short, you only unlock what you actually see for yourself.
hmm I dunno much about unity save so I think I just make a guide for each CG i guess

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Definitely had the making of a good H game here. I can only assume the creator's avarice and anti casual philosophy kinda screwed the pouch here. The way the side scrolling struggle bar and stripping was setup made the game certainly feel like an ACT H game you'd play while looking for ACT H games, but there's too many fail states. You don't need to make the game have unrelenting fashions of arcade-y gameplay with limited saves and limited health packs, we're not playing this game because it's a video game we're playing it because it's a hentai game. A game just needs a fail state to be considered a game, and it's totally doable to do that without ruining a person's boner which is counter intuitive to a hentai game's prospects. By that I mean endless ways to screw yourself over and vastly limit the amount of H content you can get before you game over, the pregnancy forced game over is a good mention on how to not do a game over given it's also a fetish people enjoy watching to it's climax without a hindrance. As for the online DRM and day one DLC well... if there were any pirates that were going to support the dev after they pirated you can forget about it now I'm sure.

Either way, missed opportunities all around. It still has the premise to be fantastic if he can rework the issues at hand or make a new game that doesn't make fappers want to skip the 'game'. Kinda reminds me of that H game with the paper bag guy, I forgot what it was called.

Last edited:

DeathArc

Oct 16, 2017
Sardo can only be save on 2nd playthrough
A8 room require you to use 1 Relic to open E8, grab Old Cell Key, open E0, grab Bracelet, and use Bracelet to open A8 room

Reactions: HALX66ORDER

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
I am confused, so this is nothing more than a demo and which has endings that we could say, are a "what if" for this first contact?

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Honestly, just let an ambusher drop on you, then run into it til you lose your armour, then let the horny stat build up to 100. Saves on a ton of ammo and health kits are no longer necessary. Also, this lets you "suicide" into an enemy that can't kill you, and every now and again you'll spawn a puddle of cum (or milk). Pick that up and you now have a health pack.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Definitely had the making of a good H game here. I can only assume the creator's avarice and anti casual philosophy kinda screwed the pouch here. The way the side scrolling struggle bar and stripping was setup made the game certainly feel like an ACT H game you'd play while looking for ACT H games, but there's too many fail states. You don't need to make the game have unrelenting fashions of arcade-y gameplay with limited saves and limited health packs, we're not playing this game because it's a video game we're playing it because it's a hentai game. A game just needs a fail state to be considered a game, and it's totally doable to do that without ruining a person's boner which is counter intuitive to a hentai game's prospects. By that I mean endless ways to screw yourself over and vastly limit the amount of H content you can get before you game over, the pregnancy forced game over is a good mention on how to not do a game over given it's also a fetish people enjoy watching to it's climax without a hindrance. As for the online DRM and day one DLC well... if there were any pirates that were going to support the dev after they pirated you can forget about it now I'm sure.

Either way, missed opportunities all around. It still has the premise to be fantastic if he can rework the issues at hand or make a new game that doesn't make fappers want to skip the 'game'. Kinda reminds me of that H game with the paper bag guy, I forgot what it was called.
thank you for this info
i will not try playing this game now

mech2

Nov 1, 2017
It's unfortunate, it has potential but there are so many glaring issues it's basically torture to "play."

I have to wonder what the creator is thinking when you can completely fill up your inventory in the first 3 rooms, not leaving room for anything else without having to tediously drop items 1 by 1. Or that getting H-Scenes, aka the reason anyone's playing this game, leads to a game over. The struggle mechanic is practically designed to not let you actually see the scenes either.

At that point, it's basically a game that'd only exist for its gallery, except this game doesn't even have one for the animations.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2018
Why is this still tagged as uncensored? i cannot really get it uncensored , no matter what, or am i missing something really obvious?

wqk05140

Jan 28, 2019
Not sure how to transfer gallery save, so unless someone tell me how to extract it, here a guide on each CG
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you post the contents of your ANG_EN_1.0.5\ODM_Data\odm_game_log.txt file? It might contain what CG you've unlocked. For example, mine only has this one line after I got the birth game over CG:

[{"key":"cg_birth_end","value":"True"}]

Reactions: mech2

justjakka

Jul 22, 2018
Can you post the contents of your ANG_EN_1.0.5\ODM_Data\odm_game_log.txt file? It might contain what CG you've unlocked. For example, mine only has this one line after I got the birth game over CG:

[{"key":"cg_birth_end","value":"True"}]
Yeah, simply adding this to the log file unlocks the CG, so as i can see its the only way to unlock the gallery for now

Sosisochka

Jul 13, 2019
Please tell me which relic we are talking about that opens D5 and E8? Where can I find all the relics?

D

Deleted member 606724

Game has the unfortunate bug of your battery not appearing in your inventory after picking it up.

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes