linch47

Jul 26, 2020
I tabbed out of my hellmode playthrough midway, ready to come here and give an update of the shit I had just found.
For everyone else's context, I discovered that while the door locked by the Cracked Chip off the armory gives weapon upgrade B and a half-decent scene, the second Crack-Chippable...
Hi, I've send you a private message, don't know if you've received that. Your comment is quite interesting rather than humming and I'll try my best to improve it. :)

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
is gallery not working yet? i dont see any scenes unlocked after seeing them in-game.

DeathArc

Oct 16, 2017
THIS IS OUTDATED NOW SINCE THERE ARE SOME CHANGES IN 1.2.0, go find the updated guide (~#190, page 10). The new version download can also be found in page 10.
Semi-Guide, editing as I play
Tips:
Chest loots are all randomized (except first) so save-scum if need to
Save whenever necessary or passing by Spawn, after each save, it will give you 1 Portable Save which is separated slot from Spawn Save
Pick up any notes you see
Difficulty give different number of Crash Chip (CC)
Important Chest loots in priority imo: Zarla/Red Core energy > Bullet > Battery > Consumable > Metal
It is recommended to clear a room if you got the ammo since mob will continuously spawn and will flood a room if not controlled
Unlimited Metal (Armor and Ammo material) at F7 accessable after getting Staff Card
Unlimited Zarla Energy (Ammo material) at D8, after getting lockpick with CC at F2
Mob will only respawn in area with Purple Creep Wall, starting from Egg > Maggot > Adult
Lair Inhibitor (Fixed Drop) can be found around the map, when used on Purple Creep will prevent mob from respawning.
Assuming running hardest mode with 3 CC

Ending 1: Final Calling
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ending 2 & 3: Maze of Kambrian & Inhuman

Ending 4:

Ending 5:

Gallery only got the H-scene, no animation
H-animation gallery will be added once it out of Early Access

Not sure how to transfer gallery save, so unless someone tell me how to extract it, here a guide on each CG

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2018
says it is not censored, but it looks very censored to me. is that somethign you gotta turn off somewhere? Because its honestly pretty well animated

Ty for the guide!
im gonna wait for a save tho because quite frnakly this game can go f itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mwb jocker

DeathArc

Oct 16, 2017
even though it said 1.0.5, it still in early access, so expect bug.
for that all black issue, u might need to restart the game and reload

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Thank god for DeathArc's guide, but on the highest difficulty I'm not sure if I'm supposed to dash past the enemies hoping for the best, or use the little ammo the game gives me to clear out every room.

Oct 12, 2018
Thank god for DeathArc's guide, but on the highest difficulty I'm not sure if I'm supposed to dash past the enemies hoping for the best, or use the little ammo the game gives me to clear out every room.
Everytime you save you get ammo provided you dont have any. Later after unlocking the Infinitiv Materials you can craft it too

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
the gallery save doesn't work for me either. they are all still locked. i overwrote my save file with it.

edit: so i figured out what's wrong. simply sharing save files doesn't work. i ran the top save file and saw 2 H-scenes. i was able to unlock those 2 in the gallery. so long story short, you only unlock what you actually see for yourself.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 9 Votes