• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

teri teri

Jun 18, 2020
Anybody know what to do after the dead girl went missing? Currently trying the demo and it's making me run up the wall literally... I have picked up everything and started running to every room trying to open every door... I think maybe some form of a diary to give tips based on the main charcs thoughts (e.g XXX happen so room X may have something) in the game may facilitate it much much better.
You mean the first part?
In order to open the door you need to use little bastard at the door

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
Ya know what, imma just wait for a save... this game pisses me off in the sence that once you get damaged (not in your armor) theres virtually no way to recover, other then getting a healing pack (but yea gl finding one of those)

Reactions: Dooffee

Cumbledore

May 5, 2020
I think it bugged for me, enemies don't activate and she's giving birth ever time she enters a new room.
Gonna wait for a save on this one, bugs combined with the confusing layout makes this a chore.

geugeug

Jul 1, 2017
Literally the same place...., have the authorisation D key but i have no friggen idea where to use it.
I didnt get key D myself, but there was a locker in A5 just right of the entrance that required D to unlock. You have to use it from your inventory. Speaking from memoy here tho...

ShinYakimura

Oct 4, 2017
I'm not sure if it's the content you're missing, but I've read that some of the content is locked behind game difficulty. So if you aren't on high enough difficulty, you won't be able to go through some doors.

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
I didnt get key D myself, but there was a locker in A5 just right of the entrance that required D to unlock. You have to use it from your inventory. Speaking from memoy here tho...
Nope, all i found in A5 was dialauge that theres a voice coming from the left...but theres literally nothing on the left just a wall. Im still 100% lost.
NEVER MIND it was right there.... im just an idiot.got the card to the research room

Last edited:

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
K Now i am stuck with Hellranch key, (doesent lead anywhere) and i've managed to open the first door after the teleportation room but the second one needs a chip....this game i swear

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
1595978584147.png
Ive been stuck here for an hour x.x
I dont have: ALL deck controll
Key card
crack chip
Special item
Auth D

Reactions: DISV

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
Heres my save : im done, i can not for the life of me figure this shi out. I 100% missed something GL
Edit: ODM_Data > Save

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes