BremenMask

May 26, 2017
This game has a lot of potential. Reworking the inventory system would eliminate a lot of frustration. Using item boxes like in Resident Evil would be one solution that would fit the survival horror gameplay.

Last edited:

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
So here I am, day 2 trying to figure this out as the game isn't loading. Reread the thread through, installed all 3.1.6 packs x64 and hosting. updated to 3.1.7 because last version wasn't working. Launching via bat file. says it's running server on X port. Starts game and blank screens every time. I'm not sure what else to really do at this point. I'm sorry to ask an answered question 13 times in this thread, but it seems that for everyone else the 3.1.6 core hosting was the solution and it isn't for me for whatever reason. Should I do the x86 installs back on 3.1.6? Should I remove everything but the hosting?

FFloyd

Jun 5, 2020
How to increase screen resolution? When I launch game through Launch.bat I get windowed screen all the time.

Someonewhocan

Feb 9, 2019
Problem FIXED THIS Game cant run without internet connection for anyone still got blank screen try run it with internet connetion

Decaravia

Dec 17, 2017
Well, I want to make this guide but I haven't enough time to complete with all the ends but I think that can help a lot when someone get stuck. Important things to know:
_I get stuck most of the time I've died. When you revive or load a savegame, the items droped or located on the ground disappear (seems it's a bug). So, if you are not seeing the sex aimations, try not to die!
_You can open the chest with tricorder (Little Bastard) or by shooting them 5 or 6 times.
_Somes barricades can be destroyed by shoot them 5 or 6 times.
This is for "Hell" difficulty:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Verbes

Nov 27, 2018
hm.. im stuck. after i fall asleep becaus of gas/coma, i have a blackscreen.. can move and hear a moan... try it 3 times. everytime same happend. :/

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
look like the crack is not working
still need that please vefiy game

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 9 Votes