Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
Give me back my 15 minutes. This can't be consider as demo not even teaser. There is nothing to do. You can attack some goblins, get "game over" screen with one sex scene and get back to start point. Another sex is tentacle rubbing pussy and cum. Aaaaannddd.... that's all. Ah i forget you can throw fireball spell on goblins and attacks regen you back mana and health. 11/10 game changer, definitely worth it actually i change my mind. :poop:

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
This "game" is already dead ... it just doesn't know it.
It's at the very best a tiny tech demo.
There are basically no game mechanics implemented, nor seems to be any idea what this game is supposed to be(come) at any point.
Depending on how well the dev can milk his supporters this will get an abandoned tag either pretty soon or in 1-2 years when the dev doesn't pump out the next rework in time^^

littleo13

Jan 7, 2021
This "game" is already dead ... it just doesn't know it.
It's at the very best a tiny tech demo.
There are basically no game mechanics implemented, nor seems to be any idea what this game is supposed to be(come) at any point.
Depending on how well the dev can milk his supporters this will get an abandoned tag either pretty soon or in 1-2 years when the dev doesn't pump out the next rework in time^^
its hard to do tho but this visual and camera/screen shot setting quality is harder to do than implementing basic gameplay thing, i can tell u cause im doing it rn i ll soon release something he deserve some support its pretty cool visualy

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
.. What have you done to the game?
I heard there was a split and all and now it's going a different direction..
But all the reasons to support the project, like the animations and the editor - have been taken out!

-The games Combat is less than trivial, i'm not sure how people came to rate it as 'challenging' in some reviews.
-The sword animation's blur literally obscures half my screen, getting me a headache.
-Performance is VERY unpolished. I've got beefy Hardware and my fans turn like it's the end of days..
-Haven't found a character editor whatsoever.
-Your stamina lasts for 2 seconds of running.
-Haven't found a way to zoom in/out - stuck with single camera height/distance.
-The entire area and 'demo' is less than what 48-hour gamejams offer. No offense.
-Just 2 animations i believe, one i haven't seen because i'm not into goblins 'raping' elves - The other one is tentacles 'touching' you. Like they just .. Rub you, that's it.
-Defeat Sex. WTF! Biggest downside of the current thing. Who wants that? Who likes that?? That sucks bigtime.
Only cucks enjoy that. No, not even them!

+Animations for kicking, jumping, running and walking are alright.
+Fireballs look and feel kind of alright.
+Getting hit tears your clothing, sounds and looks alright.
+Even tho my fans turn like crazy, it's not stuttering at all. (All set to ultra - Tho, wasn't an issue before either.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Brothers, we went from Futa-Wonderland with well done and spicy animations, editors and UI - To female elves getting touched by tentacles and 'raped' by some goblins. With everything else mentioned scrapped.

If you have something to release, you should do that. And fast.
This right here will get your supporters to turn faster than a beyblade.
Game has been in developement for .. A long time now.
It's time to shine or go home.

I mean no offense nor harm by what i've just said - But the current state is.. Dire.
And take the fucking defeat sex out of the game!
Man, who'd enjoy that? I don't want to purposely lose and get a game over for a scene!

Last edited:

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
I managed to edit the girth, length and ball size on the preset save file. You need to use a hex editor (I use HxD):

View attachment 3011902

This is my character:

View attachment 3011905
View attachment 3011911
Hey i know this is from forever ago, but what values do you change? downloaded hexedit and followed your instructions but everything in there is gibberish and i honestly have no idea what or how to change the values, its a mix of letters and numbers?

defnotalt

Jul 13, 2021
Hey i know this is from forever ago, but what values do you change? downloaded hexedit and followed your instructions but everything in there is gibberish and i honestly have no idea what or how to change the values, its a mix of letters and numbers?
Man this was so long ago lol. You're out of luck if you are trying this on the new version, but if you're using a version before the rework:

From what I remember, you had to search for the attributes first (e.g. Cocklength_50_) and then follow until you reach the "DoubleProperty". Then you'll see a bunch of zeros and then some numbers and finally a "3F" byte. The 4 or 2 bytes before that "3F" should be the numerical value of that property. Set these to the maximum ("FF") or viceversa. I forgot the specifics since it's been a while lol.

Note that I did this with version 32 so I have no idea if it works with versions 33 and 34.

What a disappointment of a "rework". No character customization, and you cannot even rotate the camera while in a sex scene. All for this generic ass combat and generic ass environment... at least the previous versions had some soul in it.

Pro tip: if you want to rework your game, rework it in the background and don't show it until it has at the very least the same features as the previous version. Mindblowing that you have to tell people something this obvious.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
its hard to do tho but this visual and camera/screen shot setting quality is harder to do than implementing basic gameplay thing, i can tell u cause im doing it rn i ll soon release something he deserve some support its pretty cool visualy
It's not harder if you know what you're doing, and Kvento's had the framework done for years.

He objectively downgraded the game, in exchange for adding extremely shallow combat with what basically amounts to store assets he slapped on. It's been 4 years without a single bit of gameplay being added, and when it's finally added it's something you can slap together in CompSci as an overnight assignment.

Kvento doesn't 'deserve' support. He doesn't deserve much of anything, really, seeing as he's been scamming people for tens of thousands of dollars over the last 4 years.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Man this was so long ago lol. You're out of luck if you are trying this on the new version, but if you're using a version before the rework:

From what I remember, you had to search for the attributes first (e.g. Cocklength_50_) and then follow until you reach the "DoubleProperty". Then you'll see a bunch of zeros and then some numbers and finally a "3F" byte. The 4 or 2 bytes before that "3F" should be the numerical value of that property. Set these to the maximum ("FF") or viceversa. I forgot the specifics since it's been a while lol.

Note that I did this with version 32 so I have no idea if it works with versions 33 and 34.

What a disappointment of a "rework". No character customization, and you cannot even rotate the camera while in a sex scene. All for this generic ass combat and generic ass environment... at least the previous versions had some soul in it.

Pro tip: if you want to rework your game, rework it in the background and don't show it until it has at the very least the same features as the previous version. Mindblowing that you have to tell people something this obvious.
Nice I was able to do the same in 34. I only changed the last byte before "3F". I changed it to FA then FB and I think the pic is with FC.

Desktop Screenshot 2024.07.24 - 19.39.38.17.png

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
You are aware this thread is 4 years old, right?
If you can't figure it out in 4 years ... it has nothing to do with the challenge of a certain task ;)

It's just the typical "imagination hits reality"
Creating a game in UE is way harder than in rpgm for example and it's nothing that most people can learn on the go.
So naturally until the devs skillls may at some point get close to his imagination of what he wanted to produce he will notice that he has to rework a lot of stuff since his original attempts were crap and that's where most games die.
The other alternative is that he realises that he cannot achieve what he had hoped for and either releases a shitty halfbaked game or abandons it.

3.30 star(s) 27 Votes