Bendson

Sep 24, 2018
What did it say? Right now it shows " This page has been removed. " when I click on this link
Damn. He's having problems with his patreon again (the whole page is currently removed)
Alright. Let's take a quote from his Twitter:

"Hi guys! Here are our plans for the new build. Also, in the next couple of days I will be releasing an update for build #1 which will add a new goblin defeat animation and a couple of old animations for tentacles. "
GWD3ZqiXEAAcOH1.jpg

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
Damn. He's having problems with his patreon again (the whole page is currently removed)
Alright. Let's take a quote from his Twitter:

"Hi guys! Here are our plans for the new build. Also, in the next couple of days I will be releasing an update for build #1 which will add a new goblin defeat animation and a couple of old animations for tentacles. "
View attachment 3978051
Thank you! Guess I'll check on this game in late December or early 2025.

morelianol

Jul 31, 2021
Okay so i downloaded the version 34.1 that someone posted on here, and in order to delete saves i get that i need to go in appdata, but i don t have anything in appdata, and the version posted on here doesn t seem to have any folder called savedgames in it either, when i sit on the bonfire it does say game saved but i can t find it anywhere, what do i do?

Edit: Nevermind, apparently my windows had hidden the actual folder

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 27 Votes