ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
won't start on rx580
Don't worry. Right now the state of the game is vanta black coal. It's pure soot. There is almost nothing redeemable. The game immediately starts you with the woman and you can't even change your clothes or anything. You fight some ugly goblings with a sword and a fireball and this lasts for like ten minutes total, maybe less. I have an RX 6600 and this game still runs terribly at 1080p. It even had the audacity to say my drivers were at fault and/or I should switch to Vulkan. A good game doesn't need newest of the newest drivers to get working. No other UE4 or UE5 game had problems for me with this card. Also I want to find out why on earth he thought it was a good idea to have all settings to set to high WITH raytracing by default even though it takes zero effort to check if I'm running an AMD card and therefore raytracing should probably be off.

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
Look at this crap. I get to the end here and now there's nothing to do. No "game over" written on a wooden sign, no women to spawn in, nothing. And then when I update the drivers like it tells me too... POOF! Now the game doesn't launch AT ALL!

Screenshot (42).png 1721682631301.png

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Illustrious-V1Rework
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
It's easy in comparison to making an entirely new combat system & ai behaviour trees, whilst also planning a game direction. I never said it was "me press button, me get animation" it still takes time, plus it seems Kvento wants to integrate the animations into scenes triggered by certain conditions, which would requires conditions which don't exist yet.

Please give game dev a go before whining; this is nothing compared to the delays Animo super-imposes after giving false release dates.
Yeah man, just trust the dev that's been working on a beyond glorified proof of concept for 4 years that's barely had any content added throughout its entire lifespan and sat at an overpriced access pricing tier, all with absolutely nothing to show for it, and then gut it to do it all over again. He's totally not milking his supporters and wasting everyone's time to keep getting paid.

Also this dev has given false release dates in the past, so your Animo comparison falls flat (especially when Animo's putting out better content).

Here's the fun thing about people who know how game development works and people who don't, the former knows when a game gets gut for a rework it's to stall while the latter thinks it's a necessary step in reworking the game.

It's not necessary or even suggested unless you're explicitly doing something like changing fundamental gameplay aspects in a wildly different direction, something where the existing code is literally unusable for the gameplay's functionality, which we know isn't happening here because he's just taking the existing system and tacking more stuff onto it (looking at the code, Kvento's barely done anything at all to it).

You can rework your game from the codebase up without scrapping everything, in fact, doing that just makes your own job harder and take muuuuch longer. And considering the old 'game' was fundamentally just a dev room to test animations and assets, there's no reason to not keep it implemented beyond wanting to drip feed the same content back to supporters.

Last edited:

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Does anyone have an ini file of one of their saved games that they're willing to share of the games last build, not of the new one???

bloodangel.92

Jan 16, 2022
ngl you should consider upgrading from that 30$ gpu.
regardless- I don't think this specific update is worth the trouble for your pc.
I tested on different PCs. It was the oldest one in the garage. Zero optimization. Если ты понимаешь, о чëм я. Лол.

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
So no more character creation as of the revamp? That's really a shame considering that's what drew me to the game to begin with. I do like the revamp though, looks much better and actually feels pretty smooth gameplay wise. Imo more work should've been done before putting out a revamp like adding the character creation back instead of getting rid of it and having more content and gameplay instead of releasing it in a beta-like state. Seems like a waste of time and resources when the "old" game could've just gotten updated instead.

Last edited:

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
What was this reworking? There was barely a framework as it was...after over 4 years development.

As much as I'd love a game that looked as good as this sorta did and had the gameplay this was going for Kvento really should probably stay with animations.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
He needs to change the defeat to death, and make sex a thing if they knock you down. Pregnancy would be great too. Defeat sex sucks ass.

3.30 star(s) 27 Votes