VN Ren'Py Game of Inches [vC1.E2.0] [Remveer]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Remveer

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
Damn, I don't know whether to see that as a good or bad thing these days. :LOL:
I just assume all comparisons are good. It's way less stressful that way :ROFLMAO:. I also reworded the description. Hopefully the premise is more obvious and less confusing now. Let me know what you think!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: allanl9020142

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
I have a question:

When the game starts, the player is asked the relationship with Lianna (Sephora's mom). Even if the relationship is changed from host to any other, the next screens where Lianna reponds, the text still says host - should it not change as per the relationship mentioned in the beginning? Remveer

Spellcheck: "...... as you have never met your father"

Remveer

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
I have a question:

When the game starts, the player is asked the relationship with Lianna (Sephora's mom). Even if the relationship is changed from host to any other, the next screens where Lianna reponds, the text still says host - should it not change as per the relationship mentioned in the beginning? Remveer

Spellcheck: "...... as you have never met your father"
Thanks for pointing this out. It was caused by variables not working together as I believed they would. Turns out I was overcomplicating things and it was an easy fix. both issues should be fixed in the next full release. Appreciate you!

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
Thanks for pointing this out. It was caused by variables not working together as I believed they would. Turns out I was overcomplicating things and it was an easy fix. both issues should be fixed in the next full release. Appreciate you!
There seem to be more spell checks required. I will run the same through and let you know regarding spell checks

Thanks

Remveer

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
There seem to be more spell checks required. I will run the same through and let you know regarding spell checks

Thanks
If You aren't on VC1E1.001 you may want to download that one quickly. It doesn't have the fixes you pointed out But it does have some bugfixes and quite a few spelling and grammar fixes. That way you're not wasting your time pointing out mistakes that have already been fixed. Thank you for your help!

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
If You aren't on VC1E1.001 you may want to download that one quickly. It doesn't have the fixes you pointed out But it does have some bugfixes and quite a few spelling and grammar fixes. That way you're not wasting your time pointing out mistakes that have already been fixed. Thank you for your help!

I worked on C1E1. The one released earlier than 21.08.2024

Remveer

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
I worked on C1E1. The one released earlier than 21.08.2024
Id suggest downloading the latest version then if you plan on proofreading more (You totally don't have to I'm more than thankful for the help you've already given) . I'm sure I missed more spelling and grammar mistakes. but I've fixed the ones that were brought to my attention

Remveer

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
Bad compression, or just not using efficient image types?
It was mostly the image types I didn't even think about size and was using PNG's. I'm looking for the sweet spot when converting them to a smaller image type now. Want to compress them as much as possible without losing too much detail.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I just assume all comparisons are good. It's way less stressful that way :ROFLMAO:. I also reworded the description. Hopefully the premise is more obvious and less confusing now. Let me know what you think!
Eh it's kind of a run-on sentence but grammar issues aside, you've made it very clear now for other potential dumbasses like me lol. Thanks for being so chill about it.

If you ever need some advice, there's a guy who does proofreading. Coincidentally, he was one of the first people to comment on the thread.

There's also another guy who takes commissions for proofreading.

Or obviously, I'm down to give you some feedback as well. I just figure it'd be better to go to more experienced people and not someone who feels like he's talking out of his ass. LOL.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
still paying the game. just had to ask are we gonna get a chance with the girl that was with jessica during their intro in the gym?

Remveer

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
still paying the game. just had to ask are we gonna get a chance with the girl that was with jessica during their intro in the gym?
There's no plans for her currently. Doing a non cannon fantasy scene with her sometime in the future could be on the table though if there's enough interest.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
There's no plans for her currently. Doing a non cannon fantasy scene with her sometime in the future could be on the table though if there's enough interest.
huuuuge bummer. but it is what it is.

honestly a fantasy of her would bum me out even more since it'll be likes somthing that could've happened but never will.:eek::LOL:

Reactions: Chris2041

Remveer

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
If you have no plans with some girls in the game you should make them ugly or don't have those girls at all.
The problem is everyone's definition of ugly is different. Even if I made her absolutely busted someone is going to be disappointed that she's not getting a scene with the MC. On the other hand If I don't give Montez someone to chase, anytime he interacts with any of the MC's love interest people are gonna be worried about NTR (some still might). It's a lose lose unfortunately.

Reactions: Teddy 369 and ODX

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
The problem is everyone's definition of ugly is different. Even if I made her absolutely busted someone is going to be disappointed that she's not getting a scene with the MC.
Naah. I'm pretty sure you can come up with ugly chicks who will be ugly for most of the guys.
On the other hand If I don't give Montez someone to chase, anytime he interacts with any of the MC's love interest people are gonna be worried about NTR (some still might).
Why should Montez's sex life be MC's business or headache? It's MC's game. Montez can live a sexless life for all I care. We players don't really care about his sex life.

Will it make any difference to the story if montez doesn't chase anyone?

Last edited:

Roccadorso

Sep 10, 2022
The problem is everyone's definition of ugly is different. Even if I made her absolutely busted someone is going to be disappointed that she's not getting a scene with the MC. On the other hand If I don't give Montez someone to chase, anytime he interacts with any of the MC's love interest people are gonna be worried about NTR (some still might). It's a lose lose unfortunately.
Establishing from the start that those two are an item you made the right choice, mate.

Keep up the good work :beers:

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes