VN Ren'Py Game of Inches [vC1.E2.0] [Remveer]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Reading the version I thought it was a complete or near complete project, and was surprised how it ended after basically the first day lol.
Good start, aside from some of the dialog errors I can see this being a fun ride to go on.

Reactions: Remveer

Remveer

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
More Sephora and MC:love:
Ask and You shall Receive
C1E2 Teaser #4
C1E2TeaseSeph.png

My kind of hood ornament!

This is probably my favorite teaser for the upcoming update! The more keen eyed of you might have noticed an increase in quality of the renders in both the teasers and the preview photos on this page. I worked on some post processing skills and I'm very happy with the results. The next update will have the better quality renders applied to both old and new renders. The best part is the increase of quality is also accompanied by a reduction in file size (switching from png's to webp's). I don't have the final numbers on game size at the moment, but it's likely to be less than the current 1.2gb even with the new content that's coming in E2 !

Remveer

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
C1.E2.0 Release
jessicashowertwo5.png Please excuse me while I shill my /
The Newest Release of Game of Inches is live in One Day early access for all paid members on both & ! This update contains 400 new Renders, 3 new animations plus major improvements to both graphics and file sizes.(Game is now only 500mb compared to the 1.2gb on release) Jessica think's you should cum check it out!

Last edited:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
C1.E2.0 Release
View attachment 4064694 Please excuse me while I shill my /
The Newest Release of Game of Inches is live in One Day early access for all paid members on both & ! This update contain 400 new Renders, 3 new animations plus major improvements to both graphics and file sizes.(Game is now only 500mb compared to the 1.2gb on release) Jessica think's you should come check it out!
91ApW1z.gif

Reactions: rogokin and Remveer

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
C1.E2.0 Release
View attachment 4064694 Please excuse me while I shill my /
The Newest Release of Game of Inches is live in One Day early access for all paid members on both & ! This update contains 400 new Renders, 3 new animations plus major improvements to both graphics and file sizes.(Game is now only 500mb compared to the 1.2gb on release) Jessica think's you should cum check it out!
Aaaaaaaand away we goooooooooo!

Reactions: Remveer

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Naah. I'm pretty sure you can come up with ugly chicks who will be ugly for most of the guys.

Why should Montez's sex life be MC's business or headache? It's MC's game. Montez can live a sexless life for all I care. We players don't really care about his sex life.

Will it make any difference to the story if montez doesn't chase anyone?
Well spoken like a true harem fan. Like really what harem fan would give a shit about the other dude's sex life...we are not cuck's. We collect and keep all the pussy for ourselves, not offering them off to other dudes. Something a harem fan will never say, "sharing is caring." At least you wont hear that from me. :KEK:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Why is the football star working on getting a hunchback? He walks more hunched than I do and I'm old and have a bad back.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Well spoken like a true harem fan. Like really what harem fan would give a shit about the other dude's sex life...we are not cuck's. We collect and keep all the pussy for ourselves, not offering them off to other dudes. Something a harem fan will never say, "sharing is caring." At least you wont hear that from me. :KEK:
Unless it's sharing with other women then Caring is just nature lol.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Why should Montez's sex life be MC's business or headache?
Because they are best friends?
We players don't really care about his sex life.
Just a small point of clarification... When you say "We players", I feel certain that is actually some number much less than 100% and it definitely does not include "Me the player". Jus' Sayin' :cool:
Montez can live a sexless life for all I care... Will it make any difference to the story if montez doesn't chase anyone?
So... I'm guessing, in your perfect harem fantasy, all the women want only you and all the men are either eunuchs or gay. That's a scary world, dude.

TannerBrak

Jan 11, 2023
Because they are best friends?

So... I'm guessing, in your perfect harem fantasy, all the women want only you and all the men are either eunuchs or gay. That's a scary world, dude.
You can always tell the people who actually grew up with male friends from the ones who didnt have any. ive never once felt weird about my friend having a girlfriend. Everybody eats, just don't eat off the same plate and its all good.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
good so far but im not gonna sugar coat it.. typos here and there, the hair needs changing on a few characters as it looks really bad.. its obvious this is a 1st episode and your using the free or cheap stuff available on daz and others assets.. the premise of the game/story IS good so dont let poor assets bring it down.. characters hair aside are good.. but as i said the hair assets of old really spoil what could be a visually and well written story going forwards..

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes