VN Ren'Py Game of Inches [vC1.E2.0] [Remveer]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Remveer

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
good so far but I'm not gonna sugar coat it.. typos here and there, the hair needs changing on a few characters as it looks really bad.. its obvious this is a 1st episode and your using the free or cheap stuff available on daz and others assets.. the premise of the game/story IS good so don't let poor assets bring it down.. characters hair aside are good.. but as i said the hair assets of old really spoil what could be a visually and well written story going forwards..
Which characters in specific? The mc's hair is definitely changing in the next update. That's the one that sticks out the most to me. I was going to change it anyways as it's different than my banner image (intentionally). But, It's been giving me a lot of issues and looking weird in some renders so I'm doing it a bit sooner than planned.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Adjustment MOD

Hi...I compiled together a few useful mod's and a few minor visual changes that presents an eye pleasing change that compliments this title. (Improved visibility)

• Changed the default textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...(which aid's with viewing the dialog text without blocking the background content).
  • Changed the original game_menu.png image to a dark brick version, (making it easier to view the preference settings).
  • Edited the GUI.rpy file, …Adjusted font sizes, changed the dialog, and name box positions, etc...(Complete overhauls which visually improves the display of the dialog font, and other font's used with this title.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which can display on screen data that is behind the story choices, which can offer points and other game related info. (This mod is not a walk through, but it still can provide some additional choice info displayed in real-time on screen.)
  • Included a custom font outline script, which adds dark outlines around the dialog text and the character names...(Visually improves the dialog and name text, which compliments the text against the new custom dark textbox.)

Install:
Just extract and merge the mod's game folder with this titles game folder (over write if prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title's minor changes and added features.

Note: This mod compilation shouldn't need regular updates, (provided no major coding changes have been done to the original script of this title)…as this compilation should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

screenshot0024.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: santaokay

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Which characters in specific? The mc's hair is definitely changing in the next update. That's the one that sticks out the most to me. I was going to change it anyways as it's different than my banner image (intentionally). But, It's been giving me a lot of issues and looking weird in some renders so I'm doing it a bit sooner than planned.
Might be talking about the morning hair style for Sephora, the one that's tied up in a bun with a ton of frizzy looking loose strands hanging out. Didn't really fit her tbh, but who knows, it might just be from seeing her model so often in that other game.

Other than that most characters seemed fine.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes