Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-09-24] [NumericGazer]

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes

Junderhead

Aug 28, 2024
Ok so I played the Dealer and the Alice version a while back. Is the new file all three levels (Dealer, Alice and Kuro) in one? Or do I need to download each separately?
Also, this game is on steam?

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Okay, thanks you mean apply when it comes out for new version?
Under The Witch V 1.8 (also know as Hero's journey) it's censored out of the box, so you have to use the patch that it's included in the dowload to uncesored it.

the new version, Under the Witch - Gothic it's not censored since it's still a Work IN Progress game.

Ok so I played the Dealer and the Alice version a while back. Is the new file all three levels (Dealer, Alice and Kuro) in one? Or do I need to download each separately?
Also, this game is on steam?
The new file it's only for GOTIC.
the Dealer and the Alice version are on steam.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

kewl smut

Oct 21, 2017
There are three kind of releases listed here, which one would be the most recent or rather updated version if I want to have a go at this?

shinner12

Oct 29, 2019
There are three kind of releases listed here, which one would be the most recent or rather updated version if I want to have a go at this?
they are basically 3 different games, kuros room is the newest one but has minimal content as its just an alpha version of the newest thing they are making

i would probably just play the second one as it has the most content i think the 1.8 steam version is best since you can switch between episode 0 and 1

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes