Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-09-24] [NumericGazer]

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Does it has any scenes besides punishment 1?

edit:
Also, how to evade the seat attack? Managed to do it the first time but never again...

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
Does it has any scenes besides punishment 1?

edit:
Also, how to evade the seat attack? Managed to do it the first time but never again...
there will be shown a button you have to press (basically a mouse input, you will have top portion of a mouse displayed, and a highlighted button will BE YELLOW OUT OF THE REST THAT ARE WHITE the block. so it can either be a left click, right click, or a scroll click. i dont think you can just scroll it, but you have to click it)

if you test if you can block the grab with scrolling instead of clicking, please inform me.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jul 22, 2017
Just played it and looked at some of the development updates... There will be 8 other women besides Kuro in this castle? I wonder if they will all be in one game because that would be insane.

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
ion wanna spoil myself the enemies, but tempting me to see them.

i am more of a street smart then a book smart, i know how to get raped and used on the spot instead of reading about it
So, becoming street smart in order to be the most street dumb person you can be for the monster girls/ witches.

The succubi in Lust Friend would love you.

o4wdazapcqsa1.jpg

Monster girl quest vibes I'm getting from this one lol
Haha! If you liked MGQ you will probably like UTW.

I know these witches would LOVE "Fighting" Luka.

memes-while-waiting-for-paradox-3-the-pretend-mage-v0-2qxh9uu4mr4a1.png

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
So, becoming street smart in order to be the most street dumb person you can be for the monster girls/ witches.

The succubi in Lust Friend would love you.

View attachment 4015018

Haha! If you liked MGQ you will probably like UTW.

I know these witches would LOVE "Fighting" Luka.

View attachment 4015019
you know how they say, love is blind

im street smart so that means im can tell whos gonna take good care of me and who will.

also, never played MGQ and whatever UTW is

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

anterogi

May 30, 2021
has anyone extracted the models from these games? I can't find them anywhere online. I want to play around with kuro in blender

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes