Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-09-24] [NumericGazer]

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes

rnmbhgbrs

Aug 1, 2019
why i can't run the game ???when i run it, it says out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource(RTX3070laptop)

tercess

Jun 27, 2021
can someone tell me the different between kuro and other ? also does it continue the story or like different spin-off, like how chapter 1 and 2 separated in game?

footjob87

Sep 14, 2022
People don't like to read... Steam Ver 1.8 + Patched is the final and complete game (the old game). UTW Gothic - KurosRoom is the latest game but it's just alpha version! We'll have to wait more for a beta and much longer for the complete game. Everything clear now?

Fioli

Apr 17, 2022
Hi, can you tell me the difference between Hero's Journey (in Steam) and Under the Witch (in Patreon or here)? I don't understand. Like, is there more content on Patreon or something?

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
This game would of been s tier if not for the gross feets bs and the cucked femdom. Why cant we get any good devs like this making games where the protagonist isnt a little pssy.
agreed!!! itd be better if u could be dominant if u wanted (like when ur actually winning against the girls in battles n shit)

its best of both sides and if anything, makes the femdom way more effective because it happened cause u actually got dominated! (not bc u were programmed to be submissive either way)

Last edited:

Mr.Kendu

Mar 21, 2019
agreed!!! itd be better if u could be dominant if u wanted (like when ur actually winning against the girls in battles n shit)

its best of both sides and if anything, makes the femdom way more effective because it happened cause u actually got dominated! (not bc u were programmed to be submissive either way)
that must be AAA game but there is no way some dev make like that i think another 10 - 20 years or 50 years later we can get it.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021

a scorpion that is crossing a river on a frog will still sting it, even if it causes his death, cause that is his nature

give him some advice and a leather jacket and show him how to be alpha male

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
This game would of been s tier if not for the gross feets bs and the cucked femdom. Why cant we get any good devs like this making games where the protagonist isnt a little pssy.
Where does MC get cucked? So far he's the only male we see confronting these witches.

That is exactly what I've been saying. Having a maledom end makes the femdom all the sweeter.

that must be AAA game but there is no way some dev make like that i think another 10 - 20 years or 50 years later we can get it.
Sadly, this is not wrong.

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes