Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-09-24] [NumericGazer]

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes

a1020545487

Oct 10, 2022
it telling me to use driver after 536.40 this actually work, but it will break some other games on my PC, i dont want to change driver everytime i play this game, any chance to fix this?

Oct 19, 2023
Well, since 2019 and the 415 pages, there's been two completed episodes released and one alpha - Episode 0 (Dealer,) Episode 1 (Alice+Herba), and Episode 2: Gothic (Kuro + 8 other witches, currently WIP).

The 415 pages are probably due to the discussion from the dev's monthly updates during the alphas of Ep 0 & 1.

I mean, yeah Patreon's goal is to milk funding from fans, but unlike other devs NumericGazer has been transparent, generous and consistent in releasing new content. So direct that sarcasm to a dev that deserves it, join us and enjoy the ride! :cool:
Oh great, someone with stockholm syndrome!
no thanks

lolzm8

Aug 29, 2018
the release is great but damn its so short literally like 2 scenes ,
when is he gonna release the full spider castle update?

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
There are 4 different downloads, what is the difference?
that was also mentioned 4 pages ago.

Kuro'sRoom is the newest game he is making.
download the Longer named file for episode 0 (the dealer witch) and episode 1 is the Sister.
steam full save... pretty self explanatory.

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
In Kuros room, is there anything to do for now besides talk/fight her? Are you able to leave the room?
What happened, the path of designing the game due to worthless and useless details and the lack of a designer and the very slow speed in the update after two years of waiting,

It has made the followers more tired or competitive, and even the game modes are duplicated
Very good game and great graphics because of the creator's wrong roadmap make it possible to create only three ten-second sequences in two years. With graphic problems in the performance and so on,

Some friends and I have pointed out many times to improve the game that the useless design of the environment and details only causes the loss of time and extra cost.

Finally, I only watch the sequences through rule34, you will definitely get my results after a few updates.:giggle::giggle:

mastajek

Mar 11, 2023
This gothic version only has 4 scenes. 2 victory and 2 loss. Guess we'll have to wait for more.

side note: on highest quality, the game runs on 5fps for me. I have a ROG M16 laptop (3070ti, ssd, 24gb ram). oh well.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
This gothic version only has 4 scenes. 2 victory and 2 loss. Guess we'll have to wait for more.

side note: on highest quality, the game runs on 5fps for me. I have a ROG M16 laptop (3070ti, ssd, 24gb ram). oh well.
Go for HIGH then... or use a Desktop pc.
Laptop are bad for gaming. I have an I5 13400 only 16 gb of rm & an Radeon RX 6650 and I get solid 60fps on "HIGH".

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
I know it's just a super early alpha, but that was a pretty meh taste of the game. Basically boiled down to a bunch of handjobs and a blowjob. I want the ladies to be serviced, not the other way around.

Reactions: Yourseatcushion
4.00 star(s) 115 Votes