4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
just played 0.14: good update story-wise and a lot of pryor bugs i encountered seem to be gone!

At first i had some trouble with Lillith's shower scene (apparently it was too much for my computer to handle and lagged a lot) but after turning off the two text options the game run smoothly.

There's a minor Bug where the red queen's mission appears to be permanently marked in the map as "uncompleted", but it didn't cause any problem beyond that.

i'm excited for future content and updates. (specially with Catherine, she was the first one to get her side-quest, yet she hasn't received the level 2 treatment)

PS: maybe there should be an option to turn on and off the animation, it's really cool but it makes the game lag quite a bit during those scenes.
Do you mind if I ask what your PC specs are? I really don't think the animations should be causing such a lag, considering it's just playing a short MP4 on loop. I'll need to look into this.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Do you mind if I ask what your PC specs are? I really don't think the animations should be causing such a lag, considering it's just playing a short MP4 on loop. I'll need to look into this.
actually i'm playing on bootcamp, a limited installation on a MacBook to play windows in it.
It's memory and capacity is rather limited (because it's not really a windows, just simulation of one). So it's limited potential is justified and not the problem of the program, don't worry about it too much.

Aton

May 20, 2017
Anyone knows how to unlock Kittena's "A step over the line"? I'm starting from an old save and can't find anything inside the ship during the day or night, nor any Kittena icons on the universal map thing. o-o

Mord_ecai

Aug 12, 2019
Hmm - what are your system specs like? I know I need to optimise the initial load for lower specs PCs, but I also worry it may not be related to that.

Sorry I can't take a look at this right now, but I will get back to you when I can :)
Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU 2020M @ 2.40GHz
NVIDIA GeForce 705M
8 GB ram

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Anyone knows how to unlock Kittena's "A step over the line"? I'm starting from an old save and can't find anything inside the ship during the day or night, nor any Kittena icons on the universal map thing. o-o
have you looked on the bedrooms?

Reactions: Aton

Daizukeen

Nov 30, 2018
Hmm... This was a bug in the previous that I thought I had fixed. Try going to her room on the ship and seeing if that pushes it forward. I think it might just be a bug with the objective markers.

The secondary mission? Do you mean with the Elasi (elf) Ilyana? Can you give a screenshot of what you mean as I don't fully understand what you are saying ^^

Not likely I'm afraid. Android version is a little lower down on the list of priorities I have for the game. And there's no guarantee once I add in things like grid and space combat the game will be functional on android / mobile devices. (I may make a VN port of the game though for mobile users)

Most of the gripes come from the old navigation system that was in place which really lengthened the time between stuff happening without any real payoff. I guess people don't come back and update their reviews. Others are just up straight false info, like saying there had been 3 real months with only 1 scene, which is just blatantly incorrect.

Some people complained there was too much dialogue, which isn't something that will change. This is a story driven game after all. If I want the players to make choices, they need to understand the choices they are making. Also I want to build in depth characters with personalities and history. You can't do that with a few throw away lines of dialogue every now and then.

And apparently not making a game available for macs limits a game to only 3 stars to some people xD
Trying to enter her room doesn't change anything, in the day it's locked and at night it's just her sleeping, and also her quests keep repeating themselves, like the grave one and the meteor shower, it just won't let me advance

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Yeah I can see what you mean, I have been flip flopping around it for too long so I had to make a decision. I think this is the best solution for everyone. There is no real reason I have to change any vision of my project (since my the default ending will be my vision), but I can also offer more with an optional harem ending that people have requested.

As for Kittenna, nah it's not racist, though another species might be offended by such a costume...

View attachment 1088566
You shouldn't do Harems if you're not into it or don't wanna do it. I love them, but I'll survive without them lol.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I think it will likely be Animal -> Felis -> Cougar where you have to go on the map (the majority of Kittenna's scenes take place there). And that should put back on track with her.

Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU 2020M @ 2.40GHz
NVIDIA GeForce 705M
8 GB ram
Thank you!

Is height difference another way of saying Loli?

What?

You shouldn't do Harems if you're not into it or don't wanna do it. I love them, but I'll survive without them lol.
I think the solution I am going with is the best solution for everyone ^^

Reactions: Aton

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hmm check your texts, has Shuma sent you a message about it? If so try interacting with the communicator in the Navigation room (where Lillith normally is)

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Is that on the newest version? I added some code which should "help" finalise scenes that get stuck. At what point does it get stuck? After hitting the climax (!) button?

I don't get what's happening here?
Yes the newest version at the point where lilith hitting climax.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes