4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

sum_timmy

Jun 21, 2021
i need help somehow when i download through mega and the file all good then when i try to extract it says error been like this for a few months thought it would be fixed or do i gotta do something
try using gofile/pixeldrain (i personally always use gofile), if it still doesnt work i can send you my game as rar or zip

JJdoghulk

Nov 2, 2023
yeah nah dude attempted to do gofile and still did not let me extract so would appreciate if u could send me your game file for this game (zip)

sum_timmy

Jun 21, 2021
yeah nah dude attempted to do gofile and still did not let me extract so would appreciate if u could send me your game file for this game (zip)

here ya go , if it still wont work try using another rar/zip program

Pippo118

Mar 22, 2022
This looks interesting but we need a Android release . I'm down to try it if I can play on there
YOU CAN, even if isn't android ported you can try using joiplay ,just search it on google,click on the first one,scroll down and click on discord,join,go to the announcements channel and download the latest and free version of joiplay(it will take you on patreon,dont worry, it's free),download the requested plugin(in this case rpgm plugin)and there you go. For now it can run rpgm,html,flash,ren'py and ruffle(maybe more but I dont remember) for more info,bug or help you can consult on discord with the correct channel.

JohnKa

Feb 8, 2020
im coming back to this game after a few years and im not sure if im miss remembering this but i dont recall the game being on rpgm at all i remember it being on its own client, can someone clarify this for me

DwingF9

May 7, 2020
Roadmap Update:

TLDR: Due to lost funding from the Patreon ban, Naetu, Nix and Red Queen will only have sidequests, rather than crew content. In addition, in 2025 updates will come quarterly with the goal of the game being finished by the end of 2025.

Roadmap_Updated (1).png

JJdoghulk

Nov 2, 2023
so i got stuck in a certain part where the queen and one of the crew members the doctor looking one idk but I keep getting stuck there should i progress the main story before i do them

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes