Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2024-09-21] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

asada12321

Jul 7, 2023
overall i really liked the video, but what would’ve made it perfect is honestly more variety in between the scenes, i’ve been watching A LOT of work from other artists, things like leg locks, kissing while mating press, a lot of stuff like that would’ve made it better

NOW, it would obviously be harder to do on video, im fully aware of that, but if its ever done, it’d be hands down a masterpiece, there were a couple scenes where i was like “damn if they would’ve kissed it would’ve been so perfect”, lor leg locking while cumming, at least imho, maybe some people wouldn’t like that, or maybe i’m asking for impossibles bc the process is very different from drawing, whatever it is hopefully its improved in the future fr.

not saying is bad tho, this video is excellent and really long (although as y’all said, the new models for dick vagina and ass are a bit odd) and i obviously really really liked it, just trying to do some insight in what could improve on the future

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Plushy2k
Jul 6, 2017
Its not the best but its not bad for a long form video.

Sex started at around 2-3 min for a 20+min video which should be standard. Some people put 3 mins of talking in a 5min video with 10 sec of credits :cautious:

He even added the “plap sounds”. Mans leveling up his game. Gooners losing sleep aside he just need to update some models and polish a few kinks but overall a good job from me.(y)

Reactions: CazzyGoth

uncleruckus69

Jan 16, 2023
overall i really liked the video, but what would’ve made it perfect is honestly more variety in between the scenes, i’ve been watching A LOT of work from other artists, things like leg locks, kissing while mating press, a lot of stuff like that would’ve made it better

NOW, it would obviously be harder to do on video, im fully aware of that, but if its ever done, it’d be hands down a masterpiece, there were a couple scenes where i was like “damn if they would’ve kissed it would’ve been so perfect”, lor leg locking while cumming, at least imho, maybe some people wouldn’t like that, or maybe i’m asking for impossibles bc the process is very different from drawing, whatever it is hopefully its improved in the future fr.

not saying is bad tho, this video is excellent and really long (although as y’all said, the new models for dick vagina and ass are a bit odd) and i obviously really really liked it, just trying to do some insight in what could improve on the future
artist name?

Reactions: VirgoSnake

Algo29

Dec 17, 2018
Btw if anyone interested I upscaled and added sound to Feline The Blue v2 with both characters being futanari. I noticed he just never did an audio version of the futanari one so I just added the audio from the one with audio. I actually have most of his hd stuff upscaled, its like 125 videos but I really dont wanna upload all that.
sorry to ask but im late to this, do you happen to still have this vid, i was searching for the futa x futa full sounds of it but nya never uploaded the futa version

Tygrik

Nov 6, 2022
I finally watched it...

It's good. It's very good. I don't think it'll makes it way into my top 5 but It's good nonetheless

I'm not really convinced by how the new assholes look, I think they could be smaller. Also I wish he didn't only use Komi's mom to be on the receiving end, more female variety is always nice

Reactions: Xemnas999

Josikun

Feb 16, 2020
Eh, I thought the video was very strictly mid. Not his worst work, but certainly not his best. The new pussy model just does not look great to me one bit. I liked the older one so much more, and almost every scene had shots that reaffirmed that to me.

LewdEye

Mar 1, 2023
The new video was kinda... Meh?
I'm once again convinced that Nyakumi videos work better with music, when there's rhytm in them. Otherwise we're just watching pretty mediocre and hastily animated fucking with clipping hair, body parts and balls being twisted (not in a sexual sense). His top video for me at the moment is Lewd It Like That. It was cool to have two tracks, sex with rhytm and multiple partners. Even models looked better both with and without lighting. In the new video the models look worse somehow? So yeah, that's a mid.
But hey, at least HMV enthusiasts have a lot of new footage to work with and I'm eagerly waiting for more Nyakumi HMV from our fellow brothers.

Guts90

Jan 18, 2019
The new video was kinda... Meh?
I'm once again convinced that Nyakumi videos work better with music, when there's rhytm in them. Otherwise we're just watching pretty mediocre and hastily animated fucking with clipping hair, body parts and balls being twisted (not in a sexual sense). His top video for me at the moment is Lewd It Like That. It was cool to have two tracks, sex with rhytm and multiple partners. Even models looked better both with and without lighting. In the new video the models look worse somehow? So yeah, that's a mid.
But hey, at least HMV enthusiasts have a lot of new footage to work with and I'm eagerly waiting for more Nyakumi HMV from our fellow brothers.
At least share the video with us

• Red Heart
Reactions: suicide bomber
Aug 8, 2021
Watched the new video, absolutely LOVED it! Didn't take long to get to the action and I got to see Akeno fuck again! Brazilian Miku was also an excellent addition and I enjoyed all her scenes, she's even more lewd than the regular version we've seen up till now. The heavy focus on anal was also a major plus for me and were really hot! Was well worth the wait if you ask me!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote