Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2024-09-21] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tristesor

Jul 10, 2023
Honestly, I think the video was mid at best. And that we had to wait this long for it isnt making it better. Boring scenes that just felt like endless loops and the whole swapping between movie and outside of the movie was throwing me off quite a bit. Wish we wouldve seen more Misaki and Komi's mom with more poses.

F10Ace

Jul 1, 2021
Honestly, I think the video was mid at best. And that we had to wait this long for it isnt making it better. Boring scenes that just felt like endless loops and the whole swapping between movie and outside of the movie was throwing me off quite a bit. Wish we wouldve seen more Misaki and Komi's mom with more poses.
Disagree, but to each their own i guess.

VirgoSnake

Jul 31, 2019
That was good shit. Not a fan of all the positions/reused positions, but I love crude futa dialogue. And the new genital models are extremely welcome.

That brazillian miku model is so fucking chef's kiss. I think we have entered the new generation of Nyakumi content.

For me what lacks and could easily be fixed is the sex pacing/positions/and expression from the models. I noticed that I love Nyakumi's animations more when they're more expressive and I'm not just talking about ahegao.

This is probably gonna be triple poggers for me when the VA version drops. Crude futa sex is the best

Lewd Reels- Behind the Curtains [HD]_1.gif

This scene undoubtebly the best goon fuel Nyakumi has ever put out. So glad I whipped the dildo out for this.

Last edited:

F10Ace

Jul 1, 2021
That was good shit. Not a fan of all the positions/reused positions, but I love crude futa dialogue. And the new genital models are extremely welcome.

That brazillian miku model is so fucking chef's kiss. I think we have entered the new generation of Nyakumi content.

For me what lacks and could easily be fixed is the sex pacing/positions/and expression from the models. I noticed that I love Nyakumi's animations more when they're more expressive and I'm not just talking about ahegao.

This is probably gonna be triple poggers for me when the VA version drops. Crude futa sex is the best

View attachment 4048115

This scene undoubtebly the best goon fuel Nyakumi has ever put out. So glad I whipped the dildo out for this.
For me what topped it off was the dialogue. Something about it made it much better. Overall great video.

• Red Heart
Reactions: suicide bomber

Kii-tan

Feb 13, 2019
The new vagina model is fine for me, I don't particularly like it or hate it more than the old one. But I do like the new asshole model more than before. I am a little disappointed that Aiko didn't join in at the end though. I also wish there weren't all the interruptions from the catbro director, maybe Nyakumi could release a version without those in the future. But aside from that, it was pretty good.

Reactions: Xemnas999
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote