1.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Oct 9, 2017
Since no one is wanting to post an actual review in the comments, instead being degens who bash on a game where their fetishes are not the ones being targeted:

It's a simple game, but boring. Sure, seeing how big the girl gets is nice, but it takes a while for her to grow, idk the exact thresholds, but it's a loop of spam click (or autoclick every frame), click release, buy upgrades, etc. The size of the girl limits how much you can generate before needing to click release as well. No abilities (the milk and burp serve no purpose than a quick animation, you can avoid them), and for some reason it's only flat increases unless you get the "Skill", which are percentage increases represented by sex products for some reason. The autoclick upgrades don't even tell you how much they generate, only their intervals. Also the furry on the title screen is misleading, it just seems like the one human girl you start with (probably a WIP thing, idk).

If you're into fat/cumflation, it's ok, but not worth.

TheTwost

Mar 14, 2023
You know what, I'm not even gonna bash it. After all my girlfriend is fat reasonably sized enough to probably be offended if I did. On the other hand, boy is it a good day for cumflation enjoyers I guess.

Nice Cock

Aug 17, 2020
This a metaphor for the state of economies under the yoke of fiat currency. We should internalize and take heart what we can from this thoughtful work of art.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Game sucks, not looking forward to having to write a review for this. Glad I didn't have to pay for it, it's a total 0/10 idle game, and only okay for the inflation side, though the size is cool.

New generation's fetish, huh...

Oh well
"New generation" my foot. The golden age of the inflation fetish was in the 90s-00s when Stormr's Zone and Expansion Mansion were around, and later Inflatechan, all gone now. (And also watching Dobson quit inflation to go become the internet's biggest lolcow.)
Watching the EMVV disappear was like watching the Library of Alexandria burn down, I'm still mad, there were so many rare inflation videos in there that I've never been able to find ever again, including some sus ones that I'm sure were probably some flavor of illegal.

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
Y'all remember when Rapelay when big? Like, even non-degenerates knew about it, people were trying to ban it, etc... I wonder what those people would think of games like this... lol
damn... Rapelay was one of my first introductions to H-games. ahhh good memories....

• Red Heart
Reactions: iron4doves

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Also, man, I haven't played a total 0/10 game in a long time, I'm actually kinda mad, the game fails at both being an idle game and at being an """inflation""" game. At least it's a first release and COULD get better, but I don't have my hopes up if this is what the foot in the door looks like.
Ended up writing a pretty damn long review of it, and even then I feel like I missed some shit.
Like damn, I was playing it pirated and with an autoclicker and I still feel like I wasted time/money on it.

The worst part is how the autoclicker in the game works, the fact that each autoclicker only clicks the value of the upgrade next to it makes me feel the dev's literally never played an idle game before.
If the autoclickers were to just CLICK automatically, and the expansion was a bit more belly focused (or each cum stage between the size upgrades were to expand the belly by itself), the game might be worth 3 stars and I'd be more inclined to actually play this shitheap.
Hell, just changing how the autoclick upgrades work would alone make the game not suck total ass as a game. I was using an autoclicker, I wonder how people manually clicking feels about having to click 999,999 times just to go up a size stage.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes