Others - Juiceflation [2024-09-04] [EveSynthetic Studios]

1. 1.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

(Sept 4 2024 version)
    I'll rate the idle and lewd parts separately.

The idle part of the game: 0/5 stars
    -Almost all upgrades are just "make clicks more powerful" and "upgrade the autoclick speed" which is about the worst you can do for an idle game, and there's a TON of these upgrades, scrolling down the list takes a long time.
    -No synergies of any kind, no bonus stuff to upgrade for reaching level [x], no secret content for leveling to a certain point, just numbers going up.
    -Autoclicker upgrades are worthless for a long time, each new autoclicker clicks once per six seconds, and max level for each one is 1 click per second, made worse by how expensive autoclicker upgrades are.
    -Click power upgrades go up linearly while their costs outpace their power quickly. There's only FOUR upgrades to increase click power by a percentage, everything else is +1, +2, +4, +6, etc.
    -You're capped by a meter, a stat you can't control. If you idle too long, she'll hit that cap and idling and clicking will completely shut off until you hit the cum button.
    -Hitting the cum button has almost no use, other than increasing her size every [x] times.
    -The autoclicker and click power upgrades are on the same tab, organized ABABABAB, despite their wildly different cost scaling; you will have to scroll up and down the list a lot.
    -The second and third tabs of the shop have so few purchases that you basically don't use them at all, I wish they were merged into the third tab and all autoclicker upgrades were moved to the second tab.
    -The percentage upgrades to click power really don't help much.
    -With how slow progression is and how useless the autoclickers are, you practically need to download an autoclicker for your PC to play this. (My mouse has one built-in, thankfully.)
    -Each autoclicker only autoclicks the upgrade next to it, meaning the whole game you'll have an autoclicker sitting there giving you ONE point per second in a game where you could easily be making thousands per click.
    -VERY slow progression, even with an autoclicker.
    -If autoclickers worked off YOUR click power, that would definitely help, but they don't, so they're awful and the game is made slower.
    -There's no settings to change other than the volume settings, so you can't turn off particle effects or change the graphics settings.

The lewd bits: 1/5 stars
    -Your guy faces the girl, so at smaller sizes you can't even see anything, her legs and your body are blocking the view.
    -Size upgrades happen at seemingly arbitrary points, so you never know when she'll get bigger.
    -You're not really cumflating her, she's just getting fat.
    -Despite the impregnation animation that always happens with every cum, there's no indication of her being pregnant and she doesn't get a pregnant belly.
    -The sex animation is a constant loop of the same hump 9999999999 times, and it doesn't even get faster when you click, it's just on or off, and even the autoclicker prevents you from seeing the idle animation.
    -The title screen shows Lola Bunny for some reason, but your girl in the game is just some generic D-tier anime character. (I hear furries are going to happen eventually?) Also Lola's art looks like poo-poo anyway, so don't get your hopes up.
    -No customization of the girl you're fucking. Considering her simple animation, you'd think there'd be skin color options and a few hairstyles, but nope, nothing (yet.)
    -The same squishing/slapping noises from sex play constantly, and it's very repetitive.

I would write more, but this is already way too long.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

TheWiLDRAT

SHE HELLA BIG BOI. I dunno why I even played this, decided to see what the fuck it is, finished it with an Autoclicker in about 30 mins while at work. Not worth playing.

You're pretty much just clicking upgrades all game as the bitch starts growing more and more for no reason, I wouldn't mind a Giantess Vibe, that she gets bigger but instead no, let's make her grow as big as the fuckin pool of aqua land. Man.... what the hell. Yeah hard Skip on this one my dudes.