Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
i just want to get an understanding how this game is build: is this a devoted NTR game where the mc gets ntred no matter what? or can the mc actually "do something about it", and if it´s the secound (as a rough astimate) how are the scenes laid out %-whise.
No, it's a harem game and it's an NTR game. If you don't lose any fights then you won't ever be NTRd. If you win the big fights then you'll netori the villains. I think there's more total NTR scenes since the villains put them through a full on corruption process and the MC scenes are a little more fast tracked but in terms of planned vaginal sex scenes I believe they're probably fairly equal between all the characters.
to be bland what i what to know is, if im a harcore ntr fan is this game for me? like, is there a "point of no return" of fmcs? or can the hero always make a comeback?
Probably. At least more for NTR fans than it is for vanilla players, although it's fine for either really.
When a heroine is max corrupted you can't get them back until you defeat the boss for good, which has just become available.

Reactions: Sossse

Sachiko

Aug 7, 2017
There's a bug right at the beginning of the game after killing the mobs and rescuing the girl, during the cutscene your character gets stuck on the tree stump.

-edit: It only happens if you hold the skip button.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Harem Wars [v0.9] [Lightrunner] - Compressed

Win [257 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Looking good so far I enjoyed it and can't wait until we get to Kassia content. The only dungeon to annoy me so far was the ghost tower where the enemies are super fast and can't be hurt physically so one of the characters is completely useless in the fights. I have enjoyed the game a lot but warning to any reading this I encountered a bug that left Tia captured to Nanase permanently after I defeated him because I hadn't saved her yet. I guess for now you need to save all non-full corrupted characters or they get lost forever. Other than this I didn't encounter any bugs myself but would advice not to hold skip when characters move during scenes to avoid bugs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
But having restarted, I go Mia, spend day with her
Okay
I go back next day, click yes
Dialogue just closes
No explanation. Is she maxed? Do I have to progress further elsewhere? Who knows!
Did you discover what it was? Were they maxed \ all their available scenes were seen? The dialogue is just closing to me too, got only to see 2 scenes with all starter girls.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes