Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I'm very confused. Am I supposed to be getting attacked now and then? After beating the first fight I've had lots of side questions, non of which show up in my quests log, but no additional attacks.
After you beat the goblin and get her in your house you won't get attacked the same way. the main story progresses with missions. next update i hope to have the questlog up and running

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
After you beat the goblin and get her in your house you won't get attacked the same way. the main story progresses with missions. next update i hope to have the questlog up and running
Gotcha. Too bad. Kind of wish it was like that. Adds a time limit to things. But your show, so keep on keeping on. This is totally for later on, but it would be cool if you added a harder difficulty. No way I could NTR'd on unless I choose to be as things stand, and idk, that feels kinda like the opposite of NTR if it's by choice.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Gotcha. Too bad. Kind of wish it was like that. Adds a time limit to things. But your show, so keep on keeping on. This is totally for later on, but it would be cool if you added a harder difficulty. No way I could NTR'd on unless I choose to be as things stand, and idk, that feels kinda like the opposite of NTR if it's by choice.
I've tried to make the bosses more hard than they have to be for that, and the succubus can steal mid combat and chapter 2 might be harder to avoid

SvenCynns

Feb 22, 2023
I've tried to make the bosses more hard than they have to be for that, and the succubus can steal mid combat and chapter 2 might be harder to avoid
Maybe a feature of having an instant defeat button for those who want to see the ntr stuff without having to go through the battles

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Maybe a feature of having an instant defeat button for those who want to see the ntr stuff without having to go through the battles
The game already has that feature the MC has it in his skills or magic 1 of the 2 so you can select instant death.

SkyBlueWind

Apr 27, 2020
When Flora gets taken, I would suggest to change on how we can get Amber. It feels weird when I have to do the whole quest again knowing Flora was already taken.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Looking at this the game does not look promising any of these been addressed? I saw this and I saw the stupid beginning so waiting to find out if it has improved.

What I saw is utterly stupid.

Pick your favorite girl.

The problem is no damn idea what Tania or the elf girl can do so how the hell am I suppose to pick a special girl when you don't know a single damn thing about Tiana? You never get a chance to view her skills or anything about her. WTF?

Seriously no a good start. And if the 1 action per day is true this is an utterly stupid game as no action takes 12 damn hours!
It was interesting at first but when I had to chose each person and a skill not knowing what's the best choice, turned me away. They should have an auto battle and healing option. It would be more enjoyable.

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
i got a bug i entered the sewer and was gifted running water sfx even on restart(thankfully you can turn off background sounds)

Last edited:

Vango.Bango

May 14, 2018
I got a weird bug where i should have lost the fairy but she's still in my house and her scenes don't trigger.

damias

Sep 13, 2020
nione can help with the zombie or well water facility..got the rusty key went in the middle and now it only says it need a green light..i tried pushing the red button no sucess.. and the other door on the right is locked if i go out of that tiny area aniway..kinda stuck

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HaremWars-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Anyone can tell me if there is less bugs now? I found a shit ton when i played it, don't remember which version. some of the bugs were:
Training dummy being impossible to interact with sometimes, making you must leave the town and come back for it to work (not always possible since sometimes leaving the town bugged...).
Losing a fight and a girl who wasn't in the party being taken.
Sometimes the house bugged and entering it always triggered a time skipping scene.
Some corruption scenes not advancing but the girl status going up. after a while they happened arbitrary.

TMA987

Jul 3, 2022
This game is pretty enjoyable and the concept + execution is pretty neat and novel. Regarding the balance of the combat being bad...well, it doesn't really matter imo. It's not what anybody is here for and makes it easier to have things just go the way you want. The strength of your game will be on the scenarios you come up with not on the stale rpgm combat.

Sad to learn that the female harem lord was a man at some point though, at least if I got that correctly from this update. I feel it cheapens the lesbian aspect and that's what I was looking forward to the most. Next we'll find out she has a dick I guess...but I sure as hell hope not.

Also, you should add messages indicating a safe save point after updates to avoid people having their saves ruined by bugs. In this one for example I was stuck in the version of the town that was blocking me from going to the castle and couldn't talk to the old man to start the second war. Trying to load my previous save in the castle gave me some failed to load a json error regarding the map so I had to fight the first harem lord again.

Last edited:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
This game is pretty enjoyable and the concept + execution is pretty neat and novel. Regarding the balance of the combat being bad...well, it doesn't really matter imo. It's not what anybody is here for and makes it easier to have things just go the way you want. The strength of your game will be on the scenarios you come up with not on the stale rpgm combat.

Sad to learn that the female harem lord was a man at some point though, at least if I got that correctly from this update. I feel it cheapens the lesbian aspect and that's what I was looking forward to the most. Next we'll find out she has a dick I guess...but I sure as hell hope not.

Also, you should add messages indicating a safe save point after updates to avoid people having their saves ruined by bugs. In this one for example I was stuck in the version of the town that was blocking me from going to the castle and couldn't talk to the old man to start the second war. Trying to load my previous save in the castle gave me some failed to load a json error regarding the map so I had to fight the first harem lord again.
Yea I sure as hell hope she doesnt have dick either I cant stand Futa.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

The female harem lord will NOT be futa, I'm admittedly a huge genderbend fan so there's two instances of genderbend in the game, but her past on that front won't ever be mentioned again as she completely accepted her body and female gender and you'd see no other indications than that one exposition dump. if I decide anyone to be futa at some point it'll be either the amazon or the angel. (The two biggest doms) and that's again an if, the decision won't be made until chapter 3 either way and might be a poll choice

Last edited:

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
i just want to get an understanding how this game is build: is this a devoted NTR game where the mc gets ntred no matter what? or can the mc actually "do something about it", and if it´s the secound (as a rough astimate) how are the scenes laid out %-whise.
to be bland what i what to know is, if im a harcore ntr fan is this game for me? like, is there a "point of no return" of fmcs? or can the hero always make a comeback?

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes