VN Ren'Py Game of Inches [vC1.E2.0] [Remveer]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
not gonna lie a bit sad it's gonna be a harem but 2 of the LI are very cute so will still play it. I'm just gonna secretly hope it turns out to be one of those harem optional games that also offer solo paths even tho I doubt it will be. Instead of one of those harem were you are just missing content by not catching them all and you might as well catch them all unless you really dislike someone.

For the record not saying the dev should change it to one of those as I hate it when dev's get influenced by us and change their games most of the time. But hoping is free

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Yay, another dead dad. Why am I not only no longer saddened by such revelations but not even surprised anymore?
Disney kills mothers to give their characters childhood trauma that define their personality into adulthood. VN kills father so the Mother has no possibility of have a sex life. Bonus point if the Dad only survived long enough conceive MC and 1-2 sisters.

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Safe day or don't even mention it she is on birth control, please.
Meh, roll those baby jail dice. More risk = more reward. Though personally I'd prefer not shitting in my own nest and only do that when out of town with someone that doesn't know my real name in case those dice roll snake eyes.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
It's as intended. Going Pro is the final Goal/Dream. But first he has to make it through his Senior season and then make a name for himself in College.
Then wouldn't it be "his senior year of college" instead of "his senior and collegiate years"?

My bad. Someone clarified it for me. I can understand how awkward it'd be to word that in a short synopsis.

Also, "quarterback" not "quaterback". Seems like a typo but uh, yea. Those are the things I'm trying to hint at here.

Edit: I know I might be coming off as a dick and it's not like my grammar is top-notch but I'm just trying to point a few things here and there.

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Then wouldn't it be "his senior year of college" instead of "his senior and collegiate years"?

Also, "quarterback" not "quaterback". Seems like a typo but uh, yea. Those are the things I'm trying to hint at here.

Edit: I know I might be coming off as a dick and it's not like my grammar is top-notch but I'm just trying to point a few things here and there.
I assume it is talking about his senior year (in high school) and then his collegiate years after that. Haven't played it yet, usually wait a few updates to try out a game but this one looks interesting.

Aatrox13

Apr 13, 2020
something's wrong with the Windows mode on this game, the sides are black, cutting some image along with it.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
"You must be Miss [mclastname]" could either be an error or a really meta comment about how the recruiter is completely focused on the MC at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: Simpgor

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Pretty good so far. Always a fan of a good sports VN, so interested already from that. Writing is fine, renders are nice, and music so yay lol. Always bugged by silent VNs. Only one sex scene so far, and it's not forced either so big plus on that.

I don't mind lesbians/bi girls in my harem (either threesome or just having fun on their own), all for the equal love here. But I know others can't stand that stuff, so I'm glad you are making that completely optional. Not many devs do that, so that definitely is a nice thing to do. Appeases both sides and makes everyone happy.

But yeah, overall, great job. Looking forward to how this progresses. Best of luck with your game and thanks! ;)

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
The goal is to have Threesomes optional period. On top of that if your girls do or don't play with each other during that threesome and or outside of it will also be optional. Hope that clears up any confusion!
Just to clarify, is it avoidable, meaning the player somehow prevents it from happening, or is it optional, meaning it's skipped but ultimately happens behind the scenes?

Psdt: Does it have or will it have a mod Walkthrough

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
The goal is to have Threesomes optional period. On top of that if your girls do or don't play with each other during that threesome and or outside of it will also be optional. Hope that clears up any confusion!
So just to clarify you can partake in the threesome without the lesbian stuff happening.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes