Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yep letting people pay extra for non Censor is a no go and shows your entire intentions and especially fear ;)
You disrespect this audience with it by pressuring them this is a no go.
And i really hope that many others wake up to understand this ;)

Last edited:

ProtoBit

Jun 25, 2020
Does anyone know the pak decryption key for this game, I've tried to extract it myself but I haven't managed to do it, has anyone else managed to get it?

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
Does anyone know the pak decryption key for this game, I've tried to extract it myself but I haven't managed to do it, has anyone else managed to get it?
Dev stares with murderous intent

0x9A4DA8D0844329EDC0D58CC75F3A356E9F50D6AC670AD9CCEE170A1CDADCC2CC

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Dev stares with murderous intent

0x9A4DA8D0844329EDC0D58CC75F3A356E9F50D6AC670AD9CCEE170A1CDADCC2CC
I looked through all the resources a week ago and came across a umodel error that the author does not want to fix, there are some problems with the virtual textures used on the character's clothes. :unsure:

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
I looked through all the resources a week ago and came across a umodel error that the author does not want to fix, there are some problems with the virtual textures used on the character's clothes. :unsure:
Which engine version are you using? Delta uses 4.26, that should normally fix the virtual texture issue.

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
If you can't view them in 4.26 or other engine overrides, then they won't work for Virtual Textures.
They aren't supported but some games can be bypassed by using over overrides.

Sunbay City was able to be overridden a while ago by using 4.22.

ProtoBit

Jun 25, 2020
If you can't view them in 4.26 or other engine overrides, then they won't work for Virtual Textures.
They aren't supported but some games can be bypassed by using over overrides.

Sunbay City was able to be overridden a while ago by using 4.22.
I just tried 4.22 but I couldn't get that to work, I got a different error
Code:
ERROR: assertion failed: Ar.Tell() == SkipOffset
I've exported the model so maybe I'll be able to get the textures a different way?

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
I just tried 4.22 but I couldn't get that to work, I got a different error
Code:
ERROR: assertion failed: Ar.Tell() == SkipOffset
I've exported the model so maybe I'll be able to get the textures a different way?
Not with the current UModel, there might be a different branch that can extract VirtualTextures. For example there's one for mesh morphs posted somewhere.

The only other tool is Ninjaripper which is currently being worked on by blackmagic, It will have DX12 support in the future but until DX12 is implemented then I'm not sure of any other tools that can.

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Not with the current UModel, there might be a different branch that can extract VirtualTextures. For example there's one for mesh morphs posted somewhere.

The only other tool is Ninjaripper which is currently being worked on by blackmagic, It will have DX12 support in the future but until DX12 is implemented then I'm not sure of any other tools that can.
game on dx11 and I've already tried using ripper. It does not capture the texture of the character, not the body or clothing at all.

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
If you guys want to see how I made stuff or to make a tribute with ivy, I can later release some assets (it would take ages to actually use textures and apply them properly inside materials as its quite complex) but not right now as I focus on actual development, programming main sex animation framework, which should come with next update

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
If you guys want to see how I made stuff or to make a tribute with ivy, I can later release some assets (it would take ages to actually use textures and apply them properly inside materials as its quite complex) but not right now as I focus on actual development, programming main sex animation framework, which should come with next update
The only asset that we cannot get is the texture of her clothes) The rest, even the AES code will not save :devilish:
By the way. I want to propose to shorten her body a little, the torso itself is too long and not realistic, it is worth making it lower, but the proportions will be more like human ones, and not some kind of worm from of Man In Black.
f25fc267-4dfb-4267-98c8-c266b02c3f82_1.4b8bc3f18d7023a180eb5f5fa7dd8630.jpeg Ihh2QcZwZu.png

Last edited:

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Even if I wanted to change it a bit, doubt that people would want to wait for just that for a month, would have to change literally everything with it. luckily tho it's not too far off from real ref related to height
1625936916826.png

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
hmm could be wrong camera FOV not matching the lense

Not many use Virtual Textures this efficient, it shows ;)

Last edited:

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
hmm could be wrong camera FOV not matching the lense

Not many use Virtual Textures this efficient, it shows
in this case it's not too much about using them efficiently, but rather utilizing Udim workflow, just for this clothes with destruction, there are over 40 4k textures, and it lets me manage it easier as it treats multiple UV tiles as one texture.
1625960378202.png

Reactions: Krosos

N3XUS_SH4DOWS

Oct 9, 2020
The future looks beautiful. There is art to be found here. And the Developers that built all these games....it is here you will find various Masters honing their skills through craft and love of some good looking boobies (y):):cool:

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N ;
Actually the body proportions are quite a bit off. A tall human female is 3 head lengths from chin to crotch; shorter human females are 2 to 2.5 heads to crotch. Your model is 3.5, which makes everything look weird.

If there was no sex component, no 3rd person camera, and no fan service, then I wouldn't want to wait a month for it. But as there is and seems to be a major thing for this game, I'd be willing to wait.

Your comparison of the real girl (in white) to your model is also off, as the human head is longer than it is tall (the back of the skull to the nose, is farther than chin to top of the head). So by comparing the two the real girl's head is tilted downwards, messing with your comparison proportions, making it appear okay, when it really isnt. Because if you look at the real girl, technically the top of her skull, is the roots, so if you measure from that point to her chin, you'll see that your proportions are way off.

I'll edit your image to illustrate my point.
edited.png
The two yellow lines indicate her actual head size, from chin to top of the skull. If you compare the size of her skull to your character's skull, your character's skull is 50% taller.

Reactions: Krosos
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes