hani23

Dec 15, 2021
Does anyone have a problem with the version? I downloaded 20.2 but the in-game version is 20.0. How can I update it to 20.2?

Shiey420

Nov 12, 2018
Does anyone have a problem with the version? I downloaded 20.2 but the in-game version is 20.0. How can I update it to 20.2?
Trust me its 20.2. The game dev didnt changed the build number and stuff so its still displaying as 20.0.

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Far out, its been a bit of a slog [an understatement compared to the one making this game] but these updates are certainly

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
Dev is out to fucking lunch, wasting time making this stuff IMO. Can't imagine how he could make Ivy any less appealing than this.

and we still don't have a proper fix for this buggy release...

• Sad
Reactions: lewdstufflmao

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
You can ignore this opinion if you want, but I think there are more enemies missing, such as small worms that transform into large flies, slimes that fill the protagonist with nuclei when they are with her, which grow when she expels them, and tentacles in the style of Zenomorph eggs that stick to the face or another part of the body.
Wait, there are more than just the water tentacles and raiders?

I haven't encountered worms or slimes.
Granted the only slime I've seen is what's leaking from her after a few encounters with tentacles or raiders.

lewdstufflmao

May 25, 2023
oof that looks so bad, hopefully theres an option to hide all or parts of the implants, also why is her skin so orange?

Wait, there are more than just the water tentacles and raiders?

I haven't encountered worms or slimes.
Granted the only slime I've seen is what's leaking from her after a few encounters with tentacles or raiders.
Nothing like that is in the game, I think that post was his suggestion

Reactions: Artix0

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
also why is her skin so orange?
Yeah I wondered that, even in the current build without the cyberpunk stuff from the Twitter post - Ivy is still attractive, but not as hot as she used to be. I guess there's a reasonable amount of character customisation now, but I still couldn't manage to make her look quite as good as she used to (could be a skill issue on my part though :BootyTime:)

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Yeah I wondered that, even in the current build without the cyberpunk stuff from the Twitter post - Ivy is still attractive, but not as hot as she used to be. I guess there's a reasonable amount of character customisation now, but I still couldn't manage to make her look quite as good as she used to (could be a skill issue on my part though :BootyTime:)
The game uses a weird ass color grading to make the environment more apocalyptic.

lewdstufflmao

May 25, 2023
If you change her skin tone set smoothing slider to max and use makeup item it (sort of) fixes it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes