zexafafe

Jul 1, 2023
Thanks for the crack kekpuker! I had same problems with non-nsfw bug like some folks here but found out clicking on login button like 3-4 in a row makes it working (y)

Reactions: Rata2110

lol808

Jun 27, 2020
i'm getting black screen when running the game (v20)

anyone else facing the same problem or just me?

Dope931

Aug 13, 2023
Lags are expected there since game needs to track every object each frame. If you open game engine statistics by pressing O while in game you will see a line called Game in milliseconds. For me enabling this setting increases this time from 2-3 ms up to 6 ms, effectively up to 3 times increasing engine load. If you don't have powerful CPU this will immediately lead to massive FPS drop.

Before:
View attachment 3979306
After:
View attachment 3979307
Hello. Maybe You're know how to fix blurry texture problem. They're some blurry rocks all over the Highway location. No texture problems for other objects.

Sinesha

Dec 28, 2019
Hello, Good evening.
I will ask you something. I don't understand at all what you're telling me about crack. Because you can put it on to make a video, it would be nice. I think it would work too. Please, you can add it because the video tells :)

I want to play this. crack0 is trying and not happening, as you said, I haven't tried it and that's why it doesn't work.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
you don't need a video if you want explanations to install the crack.

Step1-Download the game on the mainpage. It's pre-cracked. You're done. No installation steps needed.
But in case the game isn't pre-patched:
Step2-Download the crack
Step3-Unzip the game in a folder
Step4-Unzip the crack in the same folder
Step5-Launch the game, verify the username is cracked0 before clicking login
Now, either the game is pre-patched or not:
Step6-If the game is not cracked or you get an error message, press the "L" key, and try again. Now it should work.

Sinesha

Dec 28, 2019
you don't need a video if you want explanations to install the crack.

Step1-Download the game on the mainpage. It's pre-cracked. You're done. No installation steps needed.
But in case the game isn't pre-patched:
Step2-Download the crack
Step3-Unzip the game in a folder
Step4-Unzip the crack in the same folder
Step5-Launch the game, verify the username is cracked0 before clicking login
Now, either the game is pre-patched or not:
Step6-If the game is not cracked or you get an error message, press the "L" key, and try again. Now it should work.
Brooo , I tried it like you said and it didn't happen. now I need to add a video. i'm trying to understand.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Brooo , I tried it like you said and it didn't happen. now I need to add a video. i'm trying to understand.
you see this "Binaries" folder?
1725144505867.png
There is one in the game folder as well.
These folders need to merge. As in, whatever files are in the crack binaries must be copied to the game binaries.
That's it. That's how you apply a crack. Follow what Inomsim said as well...it's really not rocket science.

alan4

Jun 14, 2018
Download a full suite called DeltaZone.zip from this post. Pick version that is suitable for your game version if required. It uses an amazing library which allows modding of Unreal Engine games (like Hogwarts Legacy) and contains a small script written by me.

Unpack it directly into the game folder. It shouldn't ask to replace any file unless you are updating crack to a new version.
After launching the game you should see crack0 username already filled for you. If not, type crack0 and press Login button - you should get a Developer tier unlocked.
It is possible you will have to login twice (press L to bring up Login window again).

Warning: Check you game path does not contain non-Latin symbols, otherwise crack won't work!
Thx KoldPitold for debugging!

Changelog and updated scripts (for manual updates) are here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Detailed ZIP Installation instructions are below:
-----

If you don't trust enough some shady dude on the Internet who recommends to throw some binaries into your precious PC, I've created some instructions on how to build your own solution.

-----
As always HUGE thanks to DeviousEngineer for providing a license file as a starting point and to TJ888 for his amazing crack that inspired me to try UE hacking

1725200677854.png
I got the Messege that the User ID crack0 are Corrupted. But Why?

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
The crack need to input two times, please read the instructions, I know you people are impatient, but the crack do work when you first get in level then press L to log in with the crack password again.

alan4

Jun 14, 2018
The crack need to input two times, please read the instructions, I know you people are impatient, but the crack do work when you first get in level then press L to log in with the crack password again.

I do it 12 Times and restart the game 10 times... it works after i download everthing again. Thank you

Shiey420

Nov 12, 2018
Any progress in regards to the maximum objects crash?
Download and apply the new crack. kekpuker made something called gargabe collection. This makes the game playable again and you can also change maps without having to restart. The issue is still there but i just played 3hours without freezing or having to restart.

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
@kekpuker made something called gargabe collection.
You are thinking too highly of me :KEK:. I just politely asked the engine to remove all trash it was producing using its internal mechanism in computer science. It definitely wasn't invented by me :)

• Haha
Reactions: Astcit
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes