White Bomber

May 30, 2019
just came here to check since i haven't been here for a long time.

this game looked cool.
now its another overly promising project getting abandoned due to the dev possibly burning himself out by over populating the game with too meany characters and ideas.
its the oldest tale in the book (i recall there was a meme here about this).

if he couldn't even bother to finish this game then what makes you all think that his upcoming project/game would be any better?

Last edited:

Rockman96

Apr 13, 2019
The new game has just been revealed

PLANET LUST
will be launched in 2025
here are some sneak peeks

official teaser link

View attachment 3879748

View attachment 3879760

View attachment 3879761

View attachment 3879763
obligatory biyearly check up on this dumpster fire and holly shit! it finally came down crashing. I'm really not surprised this happens as frequently in this specific scene, by the way. game dev in general is pretty retarded right now.

sam969

Oct 25, 2019
my PC keeps crashing when i play this game, i'm running on windows 11, anyone else have this issue? I do have a pretty hi-end set up! cant figure out what's the issue!

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
my PC keeps crashing when i play this game, i'm running on windows 11, anyone else have this issue? I do have a pretty hi-end set up! cant figure out what's the issue!
Windows 11 is the problem. Half joking here. If your PC is crashing, you need to read the reason why it's crashing. Is it memory failure? what?

specificwants

Nov 12, 2021
Too bad about the game but I loved the gameplay. It's a well-made game.

What sub-genre of adventure game would this be called. Anyone have any recommendations for me? Even normal SFW games, honestly. This has scratched some itch I've had for a while but I can't remember the game that started it.
At risk of being annoying I'm serious about this. I remember some GBA or NDS game this reminds me of but I can't figure it out. Anything with this sort of gameplay that is also SFW is a fine recommendation that I would greatly appreciate.

Miched

Mar 22, 2021
So can anybody tell me what this "Mama" cave lady character is about?

mama_pose5_clothes.png

I ended up giving up on the game shortly after it became too frustrating to deal with and I never once encountered this character, nor can I find any videos showing what she's about. I presume she was meant to be another sex character but her development never reached that point.

ceremor

Mar 29, 2023
So can anybody tell me what this "Mama" cave lady character is about?

View attachment 4012258

I ended up giving up on the game shortly after it became too frustrating to deal with and I never once encountered this character, nor can I find any videos showing what she's about. I presume she was meant to be another sex character but her development never reached that point.
its a short side quest where you get blue balled at the end

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes